Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nikitin, Who Beat Conlan, Withdraws From Shakur Stevenson Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Damage was already fuking done, Conlan was already robbed, the fans was Robbed of a potentially terrific match up between two young future stars in Conlan vs Stevenson I don't blame Nikitin though, nothing against him but the controversy around him is very suspect, he took a beating in his first 2 Fights so yeah I don't blame him from pulling out

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      im i just not remembering or what but out all bad decisions over years in olympics when was last time an american benefited? i can think of handful when they went against us
      Not since the 84 games.

Comment

First time the US will take home at least a silver since 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Are you an immigrant?

Im American born and raised but you seem to only root for a fighter cuz there black plain n simple.

Again would you root for an American of asian decent if he was facing an African?

I don't expect you to answer it honestly but curious how do you feel about you're countries law enforcement officers killing off African Americans are you proud of that too?
          You're American born and raised...and you only pull against Black fighters.

Law enforcement is killing off people like you too.
          If you were born and raised in America you'd know that.

If not for Black people you wouldn't have birthright citizenship...the 14th amendment has been high jacked to give people like you citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            Did he attack his opponents before the fight? No he didn't you racist scum.
            Why i'm racist? i just want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
              You know they have to have Affirmative Action in the Olympics too. Gotta help the brothas out. Can't make them feel left out otherwise you're racist, so you gotta just gift them a gold medal, .
              I know lol, I just think It would have been obvious to get the guy in who was robbed even regardless of him being robbed If he wasn't and this Russian won legit and he couldn't carry on fighting in this semi-final I'd still say the exact same thing.

It's not fair at all, don't get why people think Shakur fighting Conlan means I Shakur will not make the final it just means he will have to work for the final like the other guys who are in the other semi-final bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                I know lol, I just think It would have been obvious to get the guy in who was robbed even regardless of him being robbed If he wasn't and this Russian won legit and he couldn't carry on fighting in this semi-final I'd still say the exact same thing.

It's not fair at all, don't get why people think Shakur fighting Conlan means I Shakur will not make the final it just means he will have to work for the final like the other guys who are in the other semi-final bracket.

Shakur didn't make that Russian quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                  Real **** what happened to Conlan

Worse than when Erroll Spence got robbed in 2012 but that decision was overturned
                  At least two fight ressults were changed in London, they need to bring back that, the other guy dropped his opponent like 6 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                    You know they have to have Affirmative Action in the Olympics too. Gotta help the brothas out. Can't make them feel left out otherwise you're racist, so you gotta just gift them a gold medal, .
                    Says an illegal immigrant.

You wouldn't have birthright citizenship if it were not for us.

Hispanics get affirmative action too....not to mention being allowed to use fake social security numbers..fake documents...fake mortgages...fake drivers license...fake tax returns.

You should be the last one complaining about affirmative action.
                    Last edited by Kigali; 08-17-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      You don't want Shakur to medal because he's Black, I know this hurts.
                      If you were an actual fan, you would want him to earn it the right way and be mad hes getting a gift, but since you have an obvious agenda, you wouldnt care if they gave it to him right now.

His gold was decided the moment he was born.

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Are you an immigrant?

Im American born and raised but you seem to only root for a fighter cuz there black plain n simple.

Again would you root for an American of asian decent if he was facing an African?

I don't expect you to answer it honestly but curious how do you feel about you're countries law enforcement officers killing off African Americans are you proud of that too?
                      lol
                      He wont answer because this dude is a full-blown cuck.
                      Of course he wouldnt. Lots of people like him here.
                      Brings entire basketball teams to his wife's room late at night.

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      im i just not remembering or what but out all bad decisions over years in olympics when was last time an american benefited? i can think of handful when they went against us
                      Gary Russell literally did just last week against the Thai guy he fought before the Uzbek.

Comment

Working...
                      X