Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early Ratings: Thurman-Porter Most Watched Bout of 2016 To Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donkingzz View Post
    Is Thurman a ******? Because i know Porter is one hell of a baboon monkey looking ****** buth Thurman is not looking like one. Is he?
    You can't be fuking serious? Take that crap somewhere else man

Comment

This was two good fights for the night, boxing need more of those

Comment

It was a good fight by two decent welterweights contending for the number 1 position in their division so its good to know the viewers had a decent fight to watch..

good to see as well my picking off thurman to edge porter came true.

Comment

Good numbers. And the official numbers should be higher. Whens the next big free fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            While boxing obviously fell off, you're talking about the greatest sportsman of all time fighting in a time without cable TV, no internet, no streaming, no DVR, etc. People actually watched TV back then, it's a different world in 2016.
            I know. I wasn't alive back then. I'm just to envision a world with 70 million people watching a fight.

Comment

good so far when pbc has placed their best against their best the fans havent responded. if we want more of last night type of matchups fans need to tune in and quit with the bs anti pbc propaganda. heyman is working with everyone now theres literally no reason for the hate besides boxing writers who are mad they cant get credentialed and are on gbp payroll

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                While boxing obviously fell off, you're talking about the greatest sportsman of all time fighting in a time without cable TV, no internet, no streaming, no DVR, etc. People actually watched TV back then, it's a different world in 2016.
                Green't

Back there were like 10'channnels max. Today there are thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  That was an AWESOME ACTION packed fight!!!

Uncle Al needs to give us MORE!!!

This is going to be one HECK of a year!!!

Postol vs. Crawford

P4P #1. Ward vs. Kov.
                  Just wish that Crawford Postol wasn't PPV.

Comment

I don't really care about the ratings. I know a good fight when I see one. Top fighters fighting each other is just different even before the fight starts. You can feel it. You can see it in the audience.

I just don't understand why they can't make more of these and the over-protective nature of it. Broner vs Matthysse was never made, for instance. Why? Yet look at Porter who lost twice now and I'm absolutely sure he'll still can be part of another entertaining fight such as last night's.

Comment

This is a great thing. I hope this motivates PBC to make more great fights like this.

Two young stars going at it in their primes drew a lot of eyes??? Amazing!

PBC, HBO, whoever...I don't care who makes the fights, just make good competitive fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X