No announcement yet.

Goodbye Everyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Everyone!

I wanted to drop in and say goodbye to all my fellow boxing fans! I've been on this board going back to probably 2005/2006. I've seen and have been a part of deadly beefs on this board. I've seen groups form and collapse and have also seen the collapse of quality of NSB posts. As the age group of posters got younger I found myself posting less. I found myself over the years only posting in the lounge. Our Broncos thread had thousands of replies and I found Football and breakbeat were the only things engaging me on this site. Battling Apple sheep was the new mexico vs puerto war for me and the only thing that entertained me on these boards.

As I turn 30, I have reached my career goal in accepting an outside sales position within the corporation that employees me. I will be traveling 4 days out of the week throughout the western United States. As it is now, I have barely had the time to come on here an interact with posters and will be even more challenging now with my new position.

I started at boxingscene as a boxing fan in his mid 20's and I'm leaving as a 30 yr old Married man chasing a successful career.

iBreakbeat I enjoyed our battles, thanks!
    Squealpiggy- Get out more, make some friends
    VivaMexico- Where did you go?
    Dorian- Mexicans love you buddy
    Reed- RJJ is past his prime! invest your money and save. F the material self-absorbing crap.
    Riz!!- Long time no see, take care homie!
    MindBat-Always enjoyed reading your NSB post, one of the few knowledgeable posters
    H-Town-Nice meeting ya in vegas for cotto vs margarito, take care buddy.
    Mangler- Really liked you! Stay cool my friend.

I'm probably missing a few, I apologize.

Take care everyone! Don't stop chasing your dreams, Don't let boxingscene take away time that can be used on productivity, and if you haven't done so yet get your education!!! It will pay off 100 x's for you in the end.

Take care folks, be good!
    Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 01-16-2013, 02:42 AM.

don't let me see you around here again.

racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      don't let me see you around here again.

racist.
      yea, sure you fuken fhagot!

Comment

good riddance you weirdo fanboy. 30 posts about cell phones for every 1 post about boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          good riddance you weirdo fanboy. 30 posts about cell phones for every 1 post about boxing...
          Ignorance at it's best. I was talking boxing on boxingscene before you even knew boxingscene existed little boy. It's horrible posters that know **** about boxing like you that has pushed all the good posters away from NSB. Get out from your moms basement one day!

Comment

Like all Android products, they just don't have the battery life to keep going on and on and they usually crash an fold under the smallest amount of pressure...

Only messing matey.

Good luck with the career, but you don't need to be a stranger, pop back fr time to time to keep iBreakbeat honest and chat **** with us

All the best for now

Comment

Who is this guy and why the farewell speeches.

The fact that your entire handle is about cellphones is probably why I don't know who you are. And I read a lot. Not that it would matter had you not made a big retirement thread as if you're some sort of big shot around here.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Like all Android products, they just don't have the battery life to keep going on and on and they usually crash an fold under the smallest amount of pressure...

Only messing matey.

Good luck with the career, but you don't need to be a stranger, pop back fr time to time to keep iBreakbeat honest and chat **** with us

All the best for now
                Thanks Chav! I'll have to change out my battery and stop by once in a great while.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Who is this guy and why the farewell speeches.

The fact that your entire handle is about cellphones is probably why I don't know who you are. And I read a lot. Not that it would matter had you not made a big retirement thread as if you're some sort of big shot around here.

you read a lot? Maybe you should read a college textbook. It's a goodbye to the posters i've built online relationships here over the last 6 years. If you weren't one of them, then fuk off and go back to your reading, you're not wanted nor needed here, CHUMP!

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                    Ignorance at it's best. I was talking boxing on boxingscene before you even knew boxingscene existed little boy. It's horrible posters that know **** about boxing like you that has pushed all the good posters away from NSB. Get out from your moms basement one day!
                    [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

What's your old handle then? Lets see how much Boxing you covered in your posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X