Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan's greatest accomplishment in the last 3 years...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    People who disagree with you are not trolls, especially when they're arguing with substance.

However, denying the obvious fact that Maidana got outboxed by Alexander and calling it a clinching fest instead of admitting the facts does count as trolling.
    what about all the threads about people ducking khan, and the threads about his hands speed giving troubles to floyd when he couldn't even bother julio diaz in his last fight? those aren't troll? or maybe the threads that puts khan in ATG level if he would've beaten guys that most likely will KTFO him? yeah, i don't agree with none of that.

devon did clinch the shit out of maidana, and he was also ducked by amir in his coward attempt to get the mayweather fight without fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      what about all the threads about people ducking khan, and the threads about his hands speed giving troubles to floyd when he couldn't even bother julio diaz in his last fight? those aren't troll? or maybe the threads that puts khan in ATG level if he would've beaten guys that most likely will KTFO him? yeah, i don't agree with none of that.

devon did clinch the shit out of maidana, and he was also ducked by amir in his coward attempt to get the mayweather fight without fighting

Shhhh......

Eventually if we ignore them and their man crush Khan they should fade away into obscurity.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        People who disagree with you are not trolls, especially when they're arguing with substance.

However, denying the obvious fact that Maidana got outboxed by Alexander and calling it a clinching fest instead of admitting the facts does count as trolling.
        Thanks for proving my point that Khan's accomplishments are so thin in the last 3 years that his funboys have to talk about fights from over 2 years ago--that didnt feature Khan himself.

stamp

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          Well you do have a point as there are some really bad threads out there.

Maidana was also very coward to not take on Thurman. At least Khan had Mayweather as a reason.

Porter and Bradley did neutralize the clinch, so could have Maidana.
          Last edited by Box-Office; 04-17-2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Flatline will never give up on Khan. He still dreams of Khan beating Mayweather and being the PFP king and he can't stop talking about it even for a single day. There are other Khan nuts but I think he is the nuttiest.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
              Is that really your reply?
              My reaction to basically every time I see a post by you.
              Last edited by Box-Office; 04-17-2014, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X