No announcement yet.

They Funny LATINO picture thread.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    kat damn it what is it with you people and ALTS??? am I gonna have to start an ALT Buster thread Latino Langa version????
    Lets clean up this joint son!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      im with you. lets clean up these alts Ricky
      Dude I swear to kod if find out you are Rip the Jackuh imma go and rip your jack off..........true story!

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Lets clean up this joint son!
      dude Alts are so katdamn lame......why do people even bother???

Comment

Dude I swear to kod if find out you are Rip the Jackuh imma go and rip your jack off..........true story!

Son alts are a waste of time . why would i even bother? If you look jack the rippus is no alt his start date is in 09

Comment

disturbed posters with double personalities

Comment

kat damn it what is it with you people and ALTS??? am I gonna have to start an ALT Buster thread Latino Langa version????
            Mate, I've had a multitude of accounts banned.

My original will never be restored.

I'm considering posting some mutilation pics in the lounge to get this account banned next.

Comment

He ain't me.

I was once a well respected poster who began resorting to castration pics, talk of vomit, nigger references and other sorts of buffoonery.

My only advice to you is stay out of Broward County. I mean it. I'll know if you've ever set foot in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip the Jackuh View Post
                He ain't me.

I was once a well respected poster who began resorting to castration pics, talk of vomit, nigger references and other sorts of buffoonery.

My only advice to you is stay out of Broward County. I mean it. I'll know if you've ever set foot in there.
                he lives. good to see you again; loungers, you're in the presence of pseudo-greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  he lives. good to see you again; loungers, you're in the presence of pseudo-greatness.
                  Annie and I practically built the lounge section.

I died a slow painful death in 2008.

Comment

Jack, get your punk ass out of the Latino Langa... you don't belong here and are about to get jumped puto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Jack, get your punk ass out of the Latino Langa... you don't belong here and are about to get jumped puto.
                      Post pictures of Mexican bondage and you have a deal. I wanna laugh vomit at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X