Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
    My girl cool with it but she thinks I am a freak. She likes the sport of boxing she's gone with me to see fights we went to Andre ward's fight in Oakland. She scores the fights with me but only the big fights her favorite fighters are Pac, Cotto, Canelo and Chavez Jr. But all around she thinks we are all crazy Lol.
    Lol the addiction to boxing is hard to understand its unlike being a fan of basketball, baseball or football! Not a seasonal sport, this addiction is a daily thing

My girl sits next to me when I post and points out avatars that are cool looking. I think she secretly wants to create an account just to load up an avi hahaha

Comment

i'm lucky enough to have a gr8 mrs of 8 yrs that absolutely loves boxing, she goes to live fights, her idea of a good weekend is either going to watch it live or a take away with the boxing on tv, she watches youtube clips, buys me signed stuff for mu birthday and xmas,understands it technique and tactics s wise and regularly has one event on tv while streaming another...she even SPARS with me a little (only light ) she loves boxing and even likes to watch amature fights....some people are surprised but she doesn't understand why????? it is gr8 having a girlfriend that is as addicted as me, first thing she does in the morning is check the boxing news lol...i really can't complain and feel lucky lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Come clean man come clean
        lol....can't do that.

Funny thing is that there is this dude at my job that is a poster on this site.

I'm not gonna state his username, but it was crazy when we started to talk boxing and to hear him bring up boxingscene.

I find it's kind of hard to troll now n days as he knows my username and he brings up something I posted when we talk boxing at work.

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
          My wife likes watching the good fights with me! her only complaint is when theres like 3 undercard fights before the main event, because she works the weekends! asfar as boxing and boxingscene in general. She doesnt mind, nor has ever said anything EVER!! guess she'd prefer me looking at this, than some pron or other trash!! lol
          My girlfriend= Posting on boxing scene >posting on fb and twitter lol

Neither one of us have a fb or twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
            LOL.

I notice a lot of posters in this thread mention that their chicks get mad when you guys put the TV on boxing.

How is that? Don't you guys got more than one TV?

I just let her watch whatever the hell she wants in the bedroom while I kick back in the living room watching bouts on my 65 inch HDTV.
            Some girls need to see reality tv in hd

Comment

LOL.

I notice a lot of posters in this thread mention that their chicks get mad when you guys put the TV on boxing.

How is that? Don't you guys got more than one TV?

I just let her watch whatever the hell she wants in the bedroom while I kick back in the living room watching bouts on my 65 inch HDTV.
              I don't know about you but my girl loves to watch things with me,so it's not that simple to just say go into another room(that's a bit dismissive)but like I said she will let me do me when a fight is on..She knows what time it is with respect to boxing..But as far as coming on this website..Has to be before she comes home from work or early when I'm getting ready for work or at work..She is a talker and loves to talk with me,noway can I pay attention to both..But she wins,cause this site damn sure can give me no puzzy..LMAO..

Comment

Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
                i'm lucky enough to have a gr8 mrs of 8 yrs that absolutely loves boxing, she goes to live fights, her idea of a good weekend is either going to watch it live or a take away with the boxing on tv, she watches youtube clips, buys me signed stuff for mu birthday and xmas,understands it technique and tactics s wise and regularly has one event on tv while streaming another...she even SPARS with me a little (only light ) she loves boxing and even likes to watch amature fights....some people are surprised but she doesn't understand why????? it is gr8 having a girlfriend that is as addicted as me, first thing she does in the morning is check the boxing news lol...i really can't complain and feel lucky lol
                Lucky bastard!!!!

My gf wants to start boxing but her technique is sloppy and her punches are too wide lol

Get your girl an account on the scene!!!
                My goal is to get my gf addicted to the sport........

Comment

lol....can't do that.

Funny thing is that there is this dude at my job that is a poster on this site.

I'm not gonna state his username, but it was crazy when we started to talk boxing and to hear him bring up boxingscene.

I find it's kind of hard to troll now n days as he knows my username and he brings up something I posted when we talk boxing at work.
                  Lol@ i find it hard to troll

There is a guy at my job who posts on NSB and esb but I haven't got his user name. If he's mushadeen ima be pissed cause he's actually a cool dude

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I don't know about you but my girl loves to watch things with me,so it's not that simple to just say go into another room(that's a bit dismissive)but like I said she will let me do me when a fight is on..She knows what time it is with respect to boxing..But as far as coming on this website..Has to be before she comes home from work or early when I'm getting ready for work or at work..She is a talker and loves to talk with me,noway can I pay attention to both..But she wins,cause this site damn sure can give me no puzzy..LMAO..
                    Lol hahah my girl won't even talk to me if I'm on the scene cause she knows what she is saying might partly register. She does ask "what are you posting about" or "what fight is coming on this week"and wants to know who is fighting and who they are.

We watched mayweather v cotto then watched PAC v Bradley and she was like "do people really think PAC will beat mayweather? His defense is too good"

Comment

My girl comes before boxing - but she's down to watch big fights over the weekend...........but if she's "in the mood" , i will gladly postpone my hobbies for her......

Comment

Working...
                      X