No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    the Tour is the biggest drug party in the world....mostly Europeans ride and win that race....don't act like Dwayne Chambers didn't turn out to be a fraud....Danny Cadamarteri...Rio Ferdinand(hope I spelled that right)....even the dude who manages Barcelona got busted for the juice in his playing days....Arsenal's whole dam team was suspected of taking pellets at halftime of a match way back in the days ....you guys got BOWLERS who test positive....dam near the whole English league is on coke and/or weed....don't act like dudes from Edgar Davids to Christian Ronaldo aint juicing...Europe is the roid capital my dude

Nigel Benn probably juiced up to fight G-Man....I wonder if the guilt is tearing him apart?!?....whats the latest news on the Dark Roider?!?

No no no damn it. You crossed the line. Insult my country, talk about my momma, bang my girl if you like but don't ever ever say anything bad about Nigel Benn

Benn was legit!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
      You Heard.

Americans cheat in every single sport the participate in. Carl Lewis and LeShawn Marriot in Athletics, Shane Mosley, Fernando Vargas, Andre Berto, LAmont Peterson (The list goes on, and on, and on, and on.....) in Boxing, Josh Barnett, Chael Sonnen, Mo Lawal in MMA, Pretty much every Basketballer, every American Footballer, Ice Hockey player and Baseballers like A-Rod n dat (I don't know to much about these **** American sports due to them being boring as **** and steroid ridden)

I truly believe if every American athlete got tested on a much more regular basis and randomly then there would be no NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB.
      There would be probably the same number of world level boxers in USA than there is in the UK.

And as for Floyd Mayweather, don't even get me started on my man Lol.
      Lamont Peterson asks for drug testing and gets caught, Floyd Mayweather is EXACTLY the same, except he never gets caught and he also ducks all the best fighters in their prime as well to keep his 0

American = Cheating, corrupt *****holes dat think they rule the world in every sense including sports.
      Hahahaha **** off man. Americans ent ****. Drive by shootings goin on cos they're to ***** to go toe to toe, they'll shoot you when you can't fight back.
      ****in Minors
      I love you bro. no ****. but every word you said is the god honest truth. all these americans cheat. lamont peterson roy jones, fernando vargas, richard hall, shane mosley, james toney,andre berto. all them moddafukas are roided. without the roids they wouldnt even win a backyard fight.

Comment

• All of these boxers have tested positive for PED's;

Andre Berto - caught USA
        Lamont Peterson - caught USA
        Richard Hall - caught USA
        Roy Jones Jr. - caught (hall of famer) USA
        James Toney - caught (hall of famer) USA
        Danny Batchelder - caught USA
        Orlando Salido - caught MEXICO
        Fernando Vargas - caught USA
        Shane Mosley - admitted (hall of famer) USA
        Tommy Morrison - admitted USA
        Vitaly Klitschko - admitted UKRAINE
        Mariano Carrera - caught ARGENTINA
        Frans Botha - caught SOUTH AFRICA
        Michel Trabant - caught GERMANY
        Cruz Carbajal - caught MEXICO
        Omar Nino - caught MEXICO

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
          18 players is not as much as the whole of NFL is it b. I'ma go find some incriminating articles about American athletes just now then...

N dats Rugby League. Rugby League is ****. n we r **** at it as well
          You know...I remember learning how to identify the main idea of a passage in the third grade. Let's try this again. Please reread my post and identify the main idea. (I'll give you a hint, it's not the article)

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan1991 View Post
            how can you accuse of being on steroids?

like floyd said u always try to discredit his accomplishments lol

hahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaha

u mad hahahaahahahah
            You Floyd fans are super sensitive .... just admit to that!

I don't think its right to accuse anyone of taking PEDs without any PROOF .... but that hasn't stopped many Floyd fans and even Floyd and his team of accusing Manny of taking PEDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
              Damn so many top fights falling apart. What the hell is going on man.
              So far only one, probably two now with this?
              I don't understand why this is a surprise to anyone though. Does anyone here truly think that the large majority of pro fighters aren't juicing? With millions at stake, a playing field that is definitely not level and a short span to make your mark, does anyone believe that most fighters aren't trying to get away with whatever they can?

It's no different than thinking corruption doesn't really exist among the managers/promoters/judges etc.

Boxing in particular is one of the, if not the, most single corrupt sport on earth. It's history has been one of pure corruption fueled by criminals and boxers who probably would have ended up as criminals.

Comment

• Originally posted by nosvemos View Post
                You know...I remember learning how to identify the main idea of a passage in the third grade. Let's try this again. Please reread my post and identify the main idea. (I'll give you a hint, it's not the article)
                Show me exactly where i have said only Americans cheat and use PED's then bro.
                I'm just saying 90% of Americans in school, in athletics, NFL, NBA, MLB, boxing, mma, n every other ****in sport they compete in have taken steroids.
                MLB, NBA and NFL are the most untested sports in the world... So there are even more out there and i reckon if they did get tested then most of the rosters would be banned.

Floyd Mayweather is the one though, i mean, i only hate him because of his bull**** personality and the way he accuses everyone else of taking steroids when really it's him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  why do you ask these loons rhetorical questions that they do not have either the capacity, or the balls, to answer. obviously he isnt suspicious of pac because p@ctards or other fanboy haters likely dont even understand what VADA or USADA testing is, and they are just going along blindly with what they are coherent enough to read on the internet, and running with that. they know pac is the strongest, cleanest fighter on the planet, and everyone else is either on roids or scared to fight him, so why waste your breath homie?
                  he cought u with those questions. go read moreeeee and learnnn and come back

Comment

• QUESTION:

Which testing organization has THE MOST credibility for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      You Floyd fans are super sensitive .... just admit to that!

I don't think its right to accuse anyone of taking PEDs without any PROOF .... but that hasn't stopped many Floyd fans and even Floyd and his team of accusing Manny of taking PEDs.
                      This coming from a poster who was crying about Floyd not fighting Cotto, then after fight was made, then crying and moan about it being with 8oz which later went to 10 and now discrediting and accusing Floyd of Roids because his promoting of better testing protocals has caught two cheaters

All you do is cry and moan about everything that Floyd does yet call other people super sensitive

Comment

Working...
                      X