• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just fight him if he wants to fight.

wtf?

pussification of america.

Comment

i can beat him up easily , i just don't want to.

please.....

Comment

shoot that nikkuh

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
          Due to recent situations, someone who used to be a friend now wants to "fight" me

I know me and him will cross paths sooner or later in the clubs or something and he is probably going to start something.

I could beat him no problem at all, but i have no beef with him, and smashing him up will make the situation worse, this is just a hangover from the life I have left behind.

So what do I do if this guy tries to start a fight with me, talk my way out of it? hit him once as a warning?
          Let him hit you first and then fall to the ground then you sue him for whatever he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post

4: I dont know, any other options?

I just wanted to move on with my life and leave the rest of them happy in ignorance, but it seems my troubles are following me now.
            confront him/them, you can't and shouldn't run from your problems if they will keep following you, since you said you can probably take him. if not try to avoid where you might see him. last resort, if they really are that threatening, buy yourself one of these and flash it to them, then see what happens....

lol, jk man. don't resort to that. there's bunch of ideas from other people, try out the most responsible/safe one

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i can beat him up easily , i just don't want to.

please.....
              That's what this is for.....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                That's what this is for.....

it's his friend.

doubt it'll be anything more than a fistfight if that.

kick his ass or he kicks your ass and be done with it.

unless it's a situation that can escalate to a ****cide or something , don't worry about it. it's just a fight. you know stuff people have gone through since elementary school.

Comment

Use the force.

Comment

Arent we all people? Im sure you can just talk to him and solve the problem, aint he your old friend? If he seriously douche..just fight him. why even ask this.

Also how can you, as well as other guy, call yourselves - Friends. Friends don't fuсkn go against each other, because of rumors and made up stories.

Comment

If he was a legit friend... fix the relationship. Friends can be hard to come by and losing a true one over bull ****, or real ****, is never a good idea.

If he wasn't a good friend, then his opinion doesn't matter. Ignore him, avoid spots he'll be at, if confronted don't be afraid to walk away or just say things to appease him. His opinion, if he isn't a friend, no longer matters to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X