Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naseem Hamed or Antonio Tarver who place's higher on a all time great list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    It's true that Naz may not be inducted into the hall of fame. For me that kind of sucks. I think he's definitely hall of fame worth.
    Naz put boxing back on the map in this country and there are far worse fighters in there than him, he has to make the Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post

Hamed and I don't even think it's close.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Naz put boxing back on the map in this country and there are far worse fighters in there than him, he has to make the Hall
        I agree with you man. He HAS to make the Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          I agree with you man. He HAS to make the Hall.
          To me it is a travesty than Hamed isn't already in. IMO it is mostly anti Muslim backlash from the biased US boxing writers. And I'm not in anyway associated with Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
            Neither of them place very highly, but I'd have Hamed by a long way. He beat a lot of world champions and was a big reason behind the little fellas starting to earn good money.

Comment

What kind of moron question is this? Tarver was nothing more than a pretty good fighter that will be forgotten. Hamed was far better and will be remembered.

Comment

Hamed should definitely be in the Hall he is the most entertaining boxer EVER

Comment

I think Naz will get inducted down the line.

I wouldn't exactly call him First Ballot, anyway.

But I think he will get inducted down the line most likely.

Comment

hamed...........

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      To me it is a travesty than Hamed isn't already in. IMO it is mostly anti Muslim backlash from the biased US boxing writers. And I'm not in anyway associated with Islam.
                      I don't think he deserves to be first-ballot HOF (or second). He was good and deserves to be in because he was a fan favorite - the same as Gatti.

Outside being fan favorites Hamed, Gatti and Hatton are border-line, there's no bias there.

Comment

Working...
                      X