Collapse
No announcement yet.

Provodnikov deserved a draw!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark my words.....if Bradley-Marquez is made.....Bradley WILL beat Marquez. Different styles than Bradley-Manny and Provonikov.

Comment

I had Provodnikov winning 5 rounds (1,2,6,11,12) and there were actually two knockdowns that went unaccounted for, the one in the first round and the one in the sixth when Bradley sat/rested on the last rope. In a fair world, Ruslan would have won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Mark my words.....if Bradley-Marquez is made.....Bradley WILL beat Marquez. Different styles than Bradley-Manny and Provonikov.
        I agree, Marquez is a counter puncher and won't pressure like Provodnikov. Bradley has the tools to outbox him.

Matthysse and Maidana on the other hand - those are some awesome fights.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
          I agree, Marquez is a counter puncher and won't pressure like Provodnikov. Bradley has the tools to outbox him.

Matthysse and Maidana on the other hand - those are some awesome fights.
          Awesome fights that won't happen until Bradley leaves Top Rank, and who knows when his contract is up. Honestly....Bradley should have signed with Golden Boy. He could have gotten Floyd possibly, and Golden Boy runs 140-154.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            my pride wont let me accept this, but you are right, i will still be with Marquez 100

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
              To make it a draw you probably have to give Ruslan 10-8 rounds in the the first two rounds or at least one and that is the most subjective call to make in boxing so you can't really say it was easy.
              I have ruslan winning! if u properly score fights by the book! there should be 10-8 score in the 1st 2 rds. want a KO but Bradley's chin was concrete!

Comment

Working...
              X