Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Bullies Who Got What They Deserved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently, "Hammering" Hank Lundy vs John Molina.

Comment

jeff lacy vs joe calzage, changed the game on how intimadating fighters can get their ass whooped. also shannon briggs vs v. klitskcho as far as who deserved it, im a have to say ummm probably magarito vs. mosley.... shane beat that ass after the scandal broke i never completely forgave margarito for what he did to cotto (cheating in all) looking forward to the rematch btw.

Comment

Briggs vs Vitali (eventho it was fake I think)

Best has been David Haye vs Wladamir. Haye ducking and dodging for 2 years with dumb Tshirts/Iphone games and general BS before coming into the ring and doing nothing but running away and being happy that he went 12 rounds all smiling and hugging everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by bhayes21151 View Post
          jeff lacy vs joe calzage, changed the game on how intimadating fighters can get their ass whooped. .
          I never understand why people say this.

I've now heard people call Jeff Lacy a bully and a thug. Why?

I have never seen him be anything but cordial. Even in the face of danger:

Comment

I know Im going to get ripped a new one for this, but ROY JONES JR. (Tarver, and then everyone else). Roy had been showboating against INFERIOR fighters, making them look stupid and silly for FAR TOO long. he would use all his flashy tactics to embarrass and clown them; to play them like a damn violin for the crowd. . . imagine how foolish those guys must have felt?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              Oscar pulling Pac up to WW after 1 fight at LW
              bet to this day Oscar wishes he woulda just fought Tony :laugh:
              ultimate cherrypick by Oscar ends up with him retired by a midget
              Originally posted by Gotteskrieger View Post
              Naz wasn't a bully, but he was an obnoxious loud mouth. I always enjoyed watching MAB school him.

There used to be highlight of it on youtube synced to ‘Like a Virgin’. It was perfect.
              my 2 favorite. Especially when Barrera drove hamed into the corner turnbuckle face 1st LOL

Comment

Working...
              X