Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer: Mayweather's Age Catching Up With Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his age isn't catching up with him.. he just fought a viable opponent for once.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      Floyd showed his legs were fine in the first for round but decided to brawl by choice. He def didn't brawl bc he had to
      I agree,I don't know why May was doing it..But he was definitely brawling by choice...

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        his age isn't catching up with him.. he just fought a viable opponent for once.
        Outside of his weight .

Comment

Originally posted by elin77 View Post
          View floyd positively? There's nothing Floyd says or does that will lend to positivitey. Floyd simply says and does stupid sh it. Floyd said he didn't run because he wants to give what the fans want to see. Bull ****. Bradley's trainer is right. If Floyd wants to give what the fans want, sign up and fight Pac. Stop all the BS about 50-50 split and random blood testing, although Pac has already agreed to random blood testing for a while. Floyd's a coward, period.
          He also said he wanted the KO and was trying to break him down but man he was in shape ,,,, comprehend the whole lot of what he says instead of acting like a vulture hating on snippets out of context !

Comment

Floyd's change in style could be that his legs aren't as good as they once was which is likely considering he is 35 years old or it could be that he's trying to give the fan their money's worth.

Either way, we the fans are gaining from it because we are getting some good Mayweather fights. ( Not saying he wasn't exciting before but his higher offensive output as of late has been nice to watch.)

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Between the words that article gave me the impression Tim has had doubts and has trained off and they trying to get the ball rolling again , didnt sound right to me .
              But ducking a fight because of health sounds right to you? LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                But ducking a fight because of health sounds right to you? LMAO!
                Your such a whiny kid Floyd fought Cotto at 154 Manny ducked him your confused , Manny knows whats up with Floyd and more so Arum is the one ducking the fight and you are too fanboy to see it .

Comment

I should have said Pac fans will never view anything about Mayweather positively. I think 'cause the know there's no way Manny could win a fight against Floyd. Manny's boxing skills are limited. He's done well with those limited skills, but whenever he faces a boxer with real skills he gets beat. They know deep down when it comes to boxing skills, Mayweather is head and shoulders against anyone Manny faced in the past.

Comment

And i'm tired of people saying oh Pac is so strong and throws punches non stop from all angles well how come he never fights like that vs Marquez he fought Marquez 3 times how come he doesn't fight like that vs Marquez. He's way faster and stronger than marquez and marquez doesn't have good footspeed either Pac's feet are way faster than Marquez how come he doesn't fight like that vs Marquez where do all these power punches and non stop combo's from all angles go, and all Marquez did was feint and for his defense he step back and pivot that's it, You can punch non stop against fighter's who are come forward flat footed with no defense and they are slow, Man Mayweather would box circles around this dude. Mayweather has fast feet and he would just stick and move, pivot, when pac tries to throw a left hand he will have his hands up but will be at a far enough distance to see it coming here comes a counter tie him up, feints, feints breaks Pacquioa's rhythm. he does that in and out well all marquez did last fight was pac was getting ready to come in to throw a punch all marquez did was stay close to him and feint him so pac had to put his hands up because he thought a counter punch was coming if your hands are up you aren't throwing punches you cant punch and defend at the same time. Pac isn't smart enough or skilled enough to beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      I agree,I don't know why May was doing it..But he was definitely brawling by choice...
                      As in...he had no other choice. Mayweather has brawled before. He just hasn't gotten hit as much doing it. He did here. He may have wished to stay close to Cotto, or perhaps fight off the ropes more, but he definitely didn't wish for a bloody mouth and nose and several hard hooks that had him looking his age.

Comment

Working...
                      X