Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute: I Respect DeGale, But I've Never Lost in Quebec!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    There's more money in the fight in Canada I would assume. Bute is a big ticket seller there.
    So, the Brit olympic gold medalist can't sell in UK the same with a shot Bute in Canada? Not even for his first title defence? Strage...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      So, the Brit olympic gold medalist can't sell in UK the same with a shot Bute in Canada? Not even for his first title defence? Strage...
      At least this gold medalist is will to get out his passport unlike the gold medalist from the olympic's before

Comment

Bute has been a long established ticket seller in Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Bute has been a long established ticket seller in Canada
          I rather think that Haymon is making all the calls. I don't see why DeGale couldn't sell the O2 arena at his first defence in the UK. I just don't see why.

Comment

I rather think that Haymon is making all the calls. I don't see why DeGale couldn't sell the O2 arena at his first defence in the UK. I just don't see why.
            He probably could but Bute is a sure thing in Canada.

Comment

Bute lost to pascal in quebec...

Comment

War Bute

Comment

Good move, I really don't think De Gale would sell out 18000 at the 02 against a nobody. He needs a Groves type rival to sell a fight, no one cares about him in the UK, he's not likable enough

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman1983 View Post
                    Good move, I really don't think De Gale would sell out 18000 at the 02 against a nobody. He needs a Groves type rival to sell a fight, no one cares about him in the UK, he's not likable enough
                    The tide was definitely beginning to turn on that front. Lots of people are jumping on the bandwagon now.

Comment

Originally posted by FJay360 View Post
                      Neither has Degale.

The Brits only know Bute as Froch roadkill.

The Canadians have forgotten already.

Comment

Working...
                      X