Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I re-watched 4 Sven Ottke fights.Lots of gift decisions.He is NOT a Hall of Famer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raskat View Post
    oh man. these gifs are so gay and pple dont realise how gay they are. they are GAY; STUPID not funny and garbage
    I'll put a band-aid on your face and make you my Nelly

Comment

No s**t...

Comment

Comment

i should have posted this thread in the history section since i know in the nonstop section are only a bunch of trolling uneducated, ******ed kids. but i saw there was a poll recently whether ottke was an ATG or not and i think about 40 or 50 % voted for "yes". so i said to myself i will do my part to educate the ******s of this section.
          if ottke had losses against brewer, robin reid, glen johnson, mads larsen and others on his record, he wouldnt be an "ATG". but the ******ed kids in this section of the forum just look at the record and say "WWWWWoooooooWWWWWW"

LOL

Comment

Comment

seriously, the fact that 35 % of the pple of this section voted for "Roy jones would have beaten lennox lewis" proves what kind of idiots post here.

Comment

i should have posted this thread in the history section since i know in the nonstop section are only a bunch of trolling uneducated, ******ed kids. but i saw there was a poll recently whether ottke was an ATG or not and i think about 40 or 50 % voted for "yes". so i said to myself i will do my part to educate the ******s of this section.
                if ottke had losses against brewer, robin reid, glen johnson, mads larsen and others on his record, he wouldnt be an "ATG". but the ******ed kids in this section of the forum just look at the record and say "WWWWWoooooooWWWWWW"

LOL

Comment

LOL
                  Could you imagine grown men acting like this? Cocaine's a hell of a drug

Comment

seriously, the fact that 35 % of the pple of this section voted for "Roy jones would have beaten lennox lewis" proves what kind of idiots post here.
                    35%? They must having been having a bit of fun.

Comment

Have you got a link to the Glen Johnson fight? I've never seen that one.

The ref is the Reid fight was horrendous. So sad to think that he carried on working in the sport (he scored Kessler-Froch 9-3) until he died a few months back.

Comment

Working...
                      X