Collapse
No announcement yet.

“floyd is too picky…the only fight he won’t do is pacquiao” - kennedy mckinney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd aint fooling no one , evryone knows he's been ducking the midget , im glad people are aware of it

Comment

Originally posted by caveez View Post
      everyone knows the score, felon floyd loves money but what's most important is the number 0. he needs his legacy to read undefeated and why risk it at this stage of his career. he's scared to fight the best to get there and with that his rep will forever be diminished. he'll go down in history as the one who ducked money manny. his demands for 70/30 are all a ruse to not enter the ring with his worst nightmare.

Oh please like Manny has a real chance against Floyd,Plus the fact that floyd is not accepting 50/50 is now being used a s smoke screen for Arum,its not like arum wants the fight anyway.

What happen to the stadium he was suppose to build for this fight?

And did`nt Manny say he would take less money to do the fight?Well Floyd offerd him 40 million and that did`nt include PPV in which Floyd was gonna offer him.

Manny would not make 40 million for a Floyd fight with those leaches hanging around him aka Arum and Koncs.

Comment

what is floyds next roadblock ? pac should only be allowed to train in america ?

i hope they put that coward in jail as soon as possible , he definitely deserve's it

Comment

I can compare Floyd to Oscar because he has taken Oscar's place as the guy everyone wants to fight if nothing else for the payday! I understand that Oscar giving Floyd a shot propelled Floyd into superstardom. The difference is Floyd been at this point and Pac got at this point by latching onto Floyd. The challenge is not whether Floyd can beat manny but the other way around so that means Manny is the CHALLENGER!! Just because Floyd don't struggle against strong opponents doesn't mean he takes no risk like Oscar did, it just means Floyd's that much better! If your gonna talk about popularity then be honest with yourself; IF manny deserves 50/50 or even more, please tell me WHY in the world did Floyd and Oscar do 2.5 million ppv while Pac and Oscar did 1.4 million??? I have all the respect in the world for anyone who just wants someone to shut Floyd's big mouth but don't be delusional in comparing he and Pac!! He simply brings more to the table than Manny and believe it or not Bob Arum is the biggest roadblock, not Floyd rightfully asking for 60/40.

Comment

Your wrong.......

" The difference is Floyd been at this point and Pac got at this point by latching onto Floyd."

Really? Where did you come up with this biased and unproven statement? Manny got to where he is by working hard and having no fear of who is in front of him. Floyd has nothing to do with it! They haven't even fought yet. How could you say that? It makes no sense what so ever. How about this; Floyd is using Manny's name to make himself look bigger than what he really is. He doesn't want to fight. Manny is the biggest draw in Boxing, now carry on and come back when you've looked in the mirror and admitted to yourself that you're a LIAR!

Comment

Working...
            X