No announcement yet.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be a Verizon Wireless exclusive. Well it will be at first anyways.

* Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
    * 4.65-inch Super AMOLED Display (720p HD Screen)
    * 1.2 GHZ Dual Core Processor
    * 4G runs (LTE & HSPA+)
    * Android Beam
    * 1.3MP Front Facing Camera / 5MP Back Camera (1080p Video Recording)
    * Notification LED (Bottom Bezel)

Comment

I just saw this video earlier today. Google introducing the phone and ICS. This thing is a monster and will change the game for smartphones. The screen display is 720p HD....NOT the camera, the screen display on the phone!! I'm interesting to see how they will roll out Ice Cream Sandwich to other devices. It looks like a lot of work! lol That face recognition to unlock your phone is a bad a$$ feature. I like that!!

Comment

this is most definitely gonna be my next phone!

Comment

Is it really as good as the iphone 4s? am having my douts from what i saw.....

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFan View Post
            this is most definitely gonna be my next phone!
            Good choice if you're on Verizon!

Originally posted by Perfect Plex View Post
            Is it really as good as the iphone 4s? am having my douts from what i saw.....
            The iphone 4s isn't all that. I played with it. **** is weak. It didn't impress me. Siri is cool but I can do the same thing on my GS2. Siri seems to be the main selling point for this phone. Is that all it has to offer? Screen is hella small. And you can't customize **** like you can on android. There's already android phones out that are better. Galaxy S II, HTC Amaze, Droid Bionic, just to name a few.

The screen for this google device is 4.65-inch Super Amoled HD Display 1280 x 720 resolution aka 720p. And it can run HSPA+ & LTE 4G. This device will change the game. Not just because of the phone but the new Ice Cream Sandwhich OS too.

Apple may be able to compete again whenever the iphone 5 comes out. Assuming that will be a significant improvement from the 4S. I read some crazy specs for the GS3. Quad-core processor. 16 Mega Pixel Camera, 2GB Ram. But that's all rumors until more info surfaces of the real device. Technology in the phone world is going hard these days man. Everything is just getting better with time.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
              Good choice if you're on Verizon!

The iphone 4s isn't all that. I played with it. **** is weak. It didn't impress me. Siri is cool but I can do the same thing on my GS2. Siri seems to be the main selling point for this phone. Is that all it has to offer? Screen is hella small. And you can't customize **** like you can on android. There's already android phones out that are better. Galaxy S II, HTC Amaze, Droid Bionic, just to name a few.

The screen for this google device is 4.65-inch Super Amoled HD Display 1280 x 720 resolution aka 720p. And it can run HSPA+ & LTE 4G. This device will change the game. Not just because of the phone but the new Ice Cream Sandwhich OS too.

Apple may be able to compete again whenever the iphone 5 comes out. Assuming that will be a significant improvement from the 4S. I read some crazy specs for the GS3. Quad-core processor. 16 Mega Pixel Camera, 2GB Ram. But that's all rumors until more info surfaces of the real device. Technology in the phone world is going hard these days man. Everything is just getting better with time.
              Whats the gs3?

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
                Whats the gs3?
                Samsung Galaxy S III

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X