• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide blast kills 25 at crowded cofee shop

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/...ex.html?hpt=T2

Religion of peace.

let this be a lesson to you all: cut down on drinking coffee

Comment

Pure ignorance if you ask me, these religious freaks can just go to hell..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        Just because there is a group of fucking backward assholes doesn't mean the whole religion gets the blame for it, grow the fuck up man .

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          let this be a lesson to you all: cut down on drinking coffee
          lol, just like when people tell you that drinking alcohol can destroy the liver, and people reply, "that's why I don't eat liver."

Comment

The best part of wakinnnggg upp, is folgers blowing you upppp.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              Just because there is a group of fucking backward assholes doesn't mean the whole religion gets the blame for it, grow the fuck up man .
              Yes it does because they do it for their religion.

Comment

In the Anaheim, near where my sister lives they just caught four middle eastern men at a shopping mall. The four men were in the mall for five hours only taking notes and making maps of the exits. One of them turned out to be on the terrorist watch list. I haven't heard any more on it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
                  In the Anaheim, near where my sister lives they just caught four middle eastern men at a shopping mall. The four men were in the mall for five hours only taking notes and making maps of the exits. One of them turned out to be on the terrorist watch list. I haven't heard any more on it yet.
                  aren't you from Poland?

Comment

It might not even be religion related. The fact that it is in a predominantly kurdish part of the country hints at some kind of ethnic violence. But we doesn't know for sure until the real facts comes out.

Comment

Working...
                    X