Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to see Pacquiao lose just to bring down Freddie Roach's cockiness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does have 3 official losses and 2 unofficial ones...just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      I used to like Freddie Roach alot, but ever since Pacquiaos second fight with Marquez Roach has become a cocky ******* just because he has the top fighter. In the 24/7 De La Hoya he was saying he didn't like Nacho Berinstein and he thought he was an ******* and just talked mass amounts of **** about Oscar. During the Hatton 24/7 he constantly talked **** about Hatton and FLoyd senior(which doesnt bother me) but I think he is getting way out of control with this. I like Manny and don't want to see him lose but Roach is starting to piss me off and I want to see him taken down a notch. I think if Manny loses that will happen.
      1) nacho snubbed roach
      2) oscar lied to roach
      3) roach always said he thought hatton was a stand up guy
      4) floyd sr was going after roach
      5) pac already lost to morales, so pac losing again won't do anything

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Just hope he signs on to face Floyd then. There will be ALOT of crying Pinoys after that fight.
        Crying with pride and joy after manny KO's him in the 4th round

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
          yet you seem to be into the whole Zelenoff thing.....
          Yup.

This is a Pacquiao thread.

Comment

I love Freddie Roach. I also like how he has 100% belief in Pacquiao, which is more than I can say for a partnership such as Floyd Sr. & Hatton.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I used to like Freddie Roach alot, but ever since Pacquiaos second fight with Marquez Roach has become a cocky ******* just because he has the top fighter. In the 24/7 De La Hoya he was saying he didn't like Nacho Berinstein and he thought he was an ******* and just talked mass amounts of **** about Oscar. During the Hatton 24/7 he constantly talked **** about Hatton and FLoyd senior(which doesnt bother me) but I think he is getting way out of control with this. I like Manny and don't want to see him lose but Roach is starting to piss me off and I want to see him taken down a notch. I think if Manny loses that will happen.
              Didnt Nacho say somethin along the lines of calling roach gay before Roach started talkin smack about him?

Oscar also blamed the Mayweather loss on Roach and discredited him as a trainer. As did Floyd SR.

I dont know about you...but if i work my ass off and someone says I'm no good at my job....I'm gonna take it personally too.

Comment

I'm with ya on that Mangler he has nothing but dangerous fights ahead of him I think a nother loss on his record is drawing near.
                See, this is why Pac Man is the best p4p fighter in the world right now. He don't give a crap about how dangerous the fight is, hes gonna most likely fight those dangerous fights and hes not gonna retire when all he sees is dangerous fights ahead for him

As for Roach, hes just hyping the fight up. Thats all their is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by pinoyescrima View Post
                  Crying with pride and joy after roasting a German Shepard.
                  Fixed it for you.

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by pinoyescrima View Post
                    Crying with pride and joy after roasting a German Shepard.

Fixed it for you.

That was a bit of a low blow Dios, but can't front, it got a laugh outta me.

Comment

roach is the man,he might be talking smack but his resumee backs it up.on the other hand floyd sr should be ashamed and punished with his ugly ass,baby talking, hustlin sack of ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X