No announcement yet.

Question for spinksjinx!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for spinksjinx!

I bought megaprotein champion 8. It has 82,5% of protein. Is that good? That was the best one I could get.

Originally posted by spired
    I bought megaprotein champion 8. It has 82,5% of protein. Is that good? That was the best one I could get.
    I see nothing wrong with it and should do you fine.

My main concern with most whey protein is the taste and the price though....If it tastes good and doesnt have any sugar (it shouldnt) and you didnt pay a ridiculous amount, then I say you got some good stuff....

I have found that a lot of whey really worked the same for me (I tried about 4-5 different kinds).....

I think you are alright with what you bought though, so start drinking.

Comment

It's not whey. I could't find whey. It has also minerals, vitamins and amino acid in it. It says that I should take0,6 kg of kg weight or something (hard for me to translate). I thas a 50ml cup in it too. So how many 50 ml cups should I take and how many water. It taste like milk. You know like the milk in chocolate, thats the same taste.

Comment

Spinksjinx I have this http://www.biolab.ee/Tootekaart_Chempion8.htm

Comment

Ooops thought it was whey, sorry.

I cant translate that.

Comment

How many of 50ml cups should I take for one serve then?

Comment

I cant take it with water, it doesn't taste good.

Comment

I cant take it with water, it doesn't taste good.

Then dont take it all, if you take it with anything else it will be uneffective.

Comment

Did you have problems taking it at first too? Did you got used to it later?

Comment

Did you have problems taking it at first too? Did you got used to it later?

When I took it with water at first, I was like ohh good god nooo and thought I couldnt do it....I use to throw the bottle across the room and say **** it sometimes....However my taste buds have adapted and it isnt too bad, That is why I say taste is important when it comes to protein shakes....

Comment

Working...
                    X