No announcement yet.

Leaving the size sticker on the bill of your hat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
    Thats alright by me, at least you're not making excuses about it or talking about how you walk your dog, how shaved his pubes are, or when you waved to the bank teller when you were taking your kids to McDonalds.

Just looks silly by my standards.

In all honesty, I can't say anything about how anyone dresses because in the Chicano community we do things that are "fashionable" or part of our cultural uniform so to speak.

I think it looks silly as well but there's a lot of other things I can think of that look worse.

I think fashion and music are trends that are tied together. As time goes by, different people will dictate what looks "cool" and what doesn't.

Take Kanye West for example, he thinks he's a white yuppie kid from 1985 the way he dresses and that's what people think looks good. A few years back, young black kids where wearing their pants down to their knees with white t-shirts that looked like dresses......

People just like to make **** up and change **** around..

Comment

i think it looks really silly. i wear them kind of caps too but i take those things offffffff

Comment

Funny thread.

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
          You guys sound like you're 45..lol

it's a style like any other..trends will always be around believe it or not..does it have a special purpose?..no..but it's the "cool" thing to do..

Just like when people Sagged their pants..or when Cholos bought a size 40 Khakis when they're a size 32 and used straps to hold em up..

Or when the white boys where the skin tight jeans where both nuts are in one pocket..

it's FASHION mixed with STYLE..nothing more.
          hahaha....ya hurd!!! doode it's a fad or wut not...who cares...I rock all my hats (which are all fitted) with some of the stickers on it...but only like the cool 3d decals that say NFL or NBA or MLB....the ones on my Jordan hats are the **** too....I rock um like that till they kinda peel off then I take them off and put them on my puter or something....why do people do anything?? just cuz....

Comment

i'm just to lazy to take it off

Comment

I don't do that ****, I don't dress to impress. In Jr high school/ high school, best believe believe El Dom would kick ass as soon as someone talked ****. I've never been about dressing up a certain way because everyone else did. I like being different

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                That looks like a question to me, and not really a definitive statement. Nowhere does it say, "they are ******ed".

You're going to have to try again.

And yes, you did take offense and you do care, or else you would have just went along with the joke rather than bringing in your bank account, women lust and family.

But yea, show where I'm looking for a Chicano role model. Seeing as how I've never mentioned that once, its safe to say you're assuming, again. But perhaps you're talking about the Arreola thread where I said it would be good to have a HW champ of Mexican descent, so that young Chicano and Mexicans boxers have someone else to look up to in regards to their sport. Looking up to someone and being trendy are two totally different en******.

lol at bringing up your bank account, lust for women, and family. So funny I had to mention it twice.

What does any of that have to do with a sticker on a hat?

I could care less what anybody else wears, I just think its funny and looks silly.

Btw, when I was a kid, I was too poor to follow trends. Once I was able to afford my own things, I just stayed with a regular jeans and shirt look because thats who I was and still am.

Getting a haircut and your eyebrows waxed isn't personal hygeine either. Thats just personal preference.

Me 2 man, same here. I also think it has alot to do with the friends you pick out, I got a friend name Sammy from Ghana, dude would come to school with fruity looking clothes and that is what I liked about him, he didn't give a f.uck what people thought. A few times people would ask him "Why you dress like that?" and he'd say "Dress like what?!"

We had like our own group in HS, we all sat at a certain table. I knew the right people to hang around and if anyone dared talk down on us, they would get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                  I do it.

Fack you!

Its shiny.. It looks cool.
                  That made me laugh!! Yo my PS3 broke down

Comment

its disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by ARTofDUCKING View Post
                      its disgusting.
                      anyone care to post a pic of the issue?