No announcement yet.

Mayweathers verbal assaults..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post

I liked how he called out De La Hoya's fake image. I remember still being a Floyd fan the time he fought Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      I agree. Floyd would have a lot more in his arsenal being that he has accomplished a lot more in his career. McGregor is wittier but Diaz had pointed out that McGregor rehearses his trash talk before press conferences so I don't know how witty he truly is.
      Yeah I think he definitely rehearses his lines but I think he's quite funny though He comes out with some funny stuff.

I think Floyd would say things like you are basically a diet version of me, he'd talk about his recent loss, how he's based his character around him etc things like that. It's just if he can delivery it because Floyd struggles with delivery or has done in recent years anyway.

McGregor would say some funny stuff but he hasn't got much content to use then again I'm sure he'd think of something.

They would probably write a script together ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I liked how he called out De La Hoya's fake image. I remember still being a Floyd fan the time he fought Oscar.
        The Oscar build up was good man!

People can say what they want about Floyd's trash talking abilities but he had some gold in the Oscar build up.

Comment

His trash talk isn't that good, he just has that vibe about him where it doesn't take much for him to get under your skin and so everything he says is maximized because of it. To be fair, McGregor is a similar way. Most of his insults on paper aren't that creative, he just has a certain charm and charisma about him that makes what he says sound more entertaining and better than it really is. Neither comes close to someone like Ali when it comes to being a quote machine or having rapid-fire wit.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            The Oscar build up was good man!

People can say what they want about Floyd's trash talking abilities but he had some gold in the Oscar build up.
            Floyd was already a big boxing star back then, but the De La Hoya fight brought him to mainstream superstar status.

I also think the trash talk was so effective and personal because Floyd genuinely disliked De La Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Floyd was already a big boxing star back then, but the De La Hoya fight brought him to mainstream superstar status.

I also think the trash talk was so effective and personal because Floyd genuinely disliked De La Hoya.
              Oh he hated his guts

Plus, he knew it was his time to make noise on the big stage.

Was genius really.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Nice triangle theory.

It doesn't change the fact that McGregor would out speak Mayweather who's a mental mindget.

As for your explanation of why I 'like' Broner more than Floyd....

Reading comprehension issues?

Did I say anything about who's more accomplished? No I didn't because the answer is pretty obvious.

This is what I'm talking about, every time you say something bad about Floyd his groupies get defensive and throw a tantrum. I said something about HIM, not YOU.
                Didn't know you can convey emotions on the internet lol
                Cry baby

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  yep...now what?
                  Stfu Larry you Fuking Pu$$y. You are such a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Because someone's body maturing over the years and having to inevitably move up because of that is impressive.

Conor McGregor legit forced his body to 170 he is say over his natural weight by 15lbs Floyd has never had the balls to force his body he has always said "I'm too small to do that my natural weight is 147"
                    Yet he uses an IV to "rehydrate" against Pacquiao to make 147...
                    from just 147-154 he won

IBF-147
                    WBA-147
                    RING-147-2 TIMES
                    WBC-147-2 TIMES
                    WBO-147
                    LINEAL--147-2 TIMES
                    WBC-154-2 TIMES
                    WBA-154
                    RING-154-2 TIMES
                    LINEAL-154

AT JUST 147 AND 154 BEAT

JUDAH
                    HATTON-P4P TOP 10
                    OSCAR-HOF,ATG
                    MOSELY-HOF-P4P#3
                    COTTO-HOF
                    CANELO-P4P TOP 10
                    PACQUIAO-HOF,ATG-P4P #2
                    JMM-HOF-P4P #2

DID HE OUTGROW 147 ASWELL?

Comment

Mayweather isn't very sharp. His trash talking reflects this. This is far from Mohammed Ali level TT.

Comment

Working...
                      X