• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

i cannot believe it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Oh sorry i forgot drawing with Scotland was seen as a massive victory to a team like Poland.

Carp and vodka all round lads.

I got nothing.

Comment

• https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...an_since_1998/

Scotland...

World Cup 98: Qualified! Finish bottom of group with 1 pt.

2000: Finish 2nd in Group. Drawn against England in playoffs. England at Wembley, lose 2-1 in playoffs.

2002: Finished 3rd in group, 2pts behind Belgium. Scotland played Belgium on 2nd last matchday, a win would have seen Scotland qualify, they lost 2-0 and went out.

2004: Finish 2nd in Group behind Germany. Draw Netherlands in the play-offs. Miraculously beat Netherlands 1-0 in first leg. Lose second leg 6-0.

2006: Finish 3rd in Group behind Norway. Not much to see here.

2008: Finished 3rd in group on 24pts in a group containing both Italy and France. Beat France home and away. Controversial decisions go against Scotland against both the Czech republic and Italy, who score from a 93rd minute free-kick, awarded to them after an Italian fouled Alan Hutton.

2010: Finish 2nd. Get drawn in group with 5 teams. As a result only 1 team goes through from this group. Scotland being Scotland finish 2nd.

2012: Finish 3rd 2pts behind Czech Republic. Matchday 5 of 8 Scotland play Czech Republic. Scotland winning 2-1 until Czech Republic get a 90th minute penalty after a clear dive. Kadlec scores and Scotland eventually finish 2pts behind Czech Repbulic.

2014: Do I even need to explain anymore.

Comment

• I'm only winding you up Adem.

Comment

• Not to worry, the rest of the UK will be on the way back home within about 10 days anyway.

Comment

• we're going to bear Poland on Sunday and win that group

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  we're going to bear Poland on Sunday and win that group
                  I honestly wasn't worried about the Ireland vs Poland result when we were winning tonight. I'm pretty confident you guys will do the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barn
                    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f uck me f uck fu ck f uckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

nation of bottlers since the beginning of time
                    look on the bright side **** the independence vote u can invade next summer when Wales n.Ireland and England are in France and install Sturgeon as supreme leader of the UK.

we'll just take over France when we're there to make up for it. it'll only take half an hour

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Barn View Post
                      I honestly wasn't worried about the Ireland vs Poland result when we were winning tonight. I'm pretty confident you guys will do the job.
                      Thanks mate, confidence is high now. We need to just go and do it

Comment

Working...
                      X