• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd dominated the all time great jmm beautiful display

those left hooks where he springs off his legs into are ****en badass

Comment

Comment

i'm still waiting for the pacroid highlights from jmm vs pacroid 3 fight? since he deserved the win.

Comment

Yeah, school the fighter who hasn't ever fought above 135! Guerrero you're next!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles View Post
            Yeah, school the fighter who hasn't ever fought above 135! Guerrero you're next!
            Mayweather beat up Ortiz way more than he did JMM. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles View Post
              Now we see just how good he realistically was, even at 147.

Comment

Wow, JMM is a warrior. He's only a good "offensive fighter", yet he was moving forward all night long trying to engaged but keeps getting countered against a fighter with a height and reach advantage.

JMM has problems when he has to take the lead in fights, just like in the Chris John fight where he was countered all night long as well. JMM has been knocked down when being countered in other fights. Katsidis knocked him down with a left when Marquez threw his combos first. So we already have a gauge.

Yet, no "offensive" minded fighter has ever dominated JMM but 2 defensive guys defeated him. Show me an "offensive" come forward fighter dominating JMM, then I'll be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  Damn Larry you love this video because this is the second or third time you've posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                    Wow, JMM is a warrior. He's only a good "offensive fighter", yet he was moving forward all night long trying to engaged but keeps getting countered against a fighter with a height and reach advantage.

JMM has problems when he has to take the lead in fights, just like in the Chris John fight where he was countered all night long as well. JMM has been knocked down when being countered in other fights. Katsidis knocked him down with a left when Marquez threw his combos first. So we already have a gauge.

Yet, no "offensive" minded fighter has ever dominated JMM but 2 defensive guys defeated him. Show me an "offensive" come forward fighter dominating JMM, then I'll be impressed.
                    that doesnt even make sense? I guess its ok for guys like pac & floyd to lose right now as long as they get beat by a certain style. If youre great then you have to be able to adjust and win against any kind of fighter. Also, if they rematch then Floyd would be much more on the Offensive and would still dominate him if not stop him. Would that be impressive to you? You doubt that could happen?

Comment

Working...
                    X