Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana athlete of the year in Argentina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR CHINO!!!!!!!!!!!!, its not every year an Argentine Boxer wins a World title so this is deserved. Sexy Sergio won it a few years ago as well so i'm not surprised by this. Happy for Maidana.

Comment

Messi has been injured all year and has been out played by Ronaldo all year.

Comment

Originally posted by nickphilli View Post
        Messi has been injured all year and has been out played by Ronaldo all year.
        Ronaldo's still elite? I don't follow soccer, but I heard someone say Ronaldo's lost a step since his injury or something like that. Age or something.

Comment

He looks hilarious in that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
            They just gave to Chino the prize "Olimpia de Oro" which is given to the best athlete of the year from Argentina among all sports. In 2012 Sergio Martinez won the same prize.

http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Chino...049295545.html
            Bien merecido Chino! VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSO CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
              They just gave to Chino the prize "Olimpia de Oro" which is given to the best athlete of the year from Argentina among all sports. In 2012 Sergio Martinez won the same prize.

http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Chino...049295545.html
              Just wait till he beats Floyd in 2014, They'll make him President

Comment

chino lookin like a cocaine cartel boss.
                Last edited by KING MEAT; 12-18-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

i like how he rolls around in a kia on all access and eating taco truck food.

but this guy is loaded as fck... prolly drives ferraris back in argentina lol

Comment

I read that Argentina didn't even air the fight over public network television. Kind of ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      i like how he rolls around in a kia on all access and eating taco truck food.

but this guy is loaded as fck... prolly drives ferraris back in argentina lol
                      Chino gets his power from eating Ramen noodles

Comment

Working...
                      X