No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO LB4LB #1 as of Aug. 1, 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
    well that's a disappointment for me as well...

i can accept the mosley part.. but the jmm part? i think not... jmm won't even leave the LW land. he's too fat for an improved pacquiao in the heavier weight class.
    I don't think JMMcan beat manny at 147. I think at 140 its closer but Manny prob wins. Manny makes a great case for #1 p4p I'd go with floyd because he was #1 before he retired and since he "unretired" he has beaten #2 and #3 p4p.

Comment

Hes the best we all that. But now PBF must allow Pac to prove he is the no1 WW as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
        Since when did Roach pick Manny's opponents?
        Roach is on camera saying he wont take fight. I know manny could overrule this but he didn't exactly say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I don't think JMMcan beat manny at 147. I think at 140 its closer but Manny prob wins. Manny makes a great case for #1 p4p I'd go with floyd because he was #1 before he retired and since he "unretired" he has beaten #2 and #3 p4p.
          1. so what if he was the top BEFORE he retired? i could not even care less if he was at the bottom

2. so you beat #2 and #3 P4P and become #1 ?! that's **** man... what happened to the number #1 P4P on top of those two he has beaten? you mean to say pac is #4 P4P ? hahaha...

Comment

1. so what if he was the top BEFORE he retired? i could not even care less if he was at the bottom

2. so you beat #2 and #3 P4P and become #1 ?! that's **** man... what happened to the number #1 P4P on top of those two he has beaten? you mean to say pac is #4 P4P ? hahaha...
            no pac was #1 but only after floyd "retired". floyd comes back beats #2 and #3, during the same time Manny beats #5 and then #100.

Comment

*****s: "RingTv is ****."

Comment

Roach is on camera saying he wont take fight. I know manny could overrule this but he didn't exactly say that.
                Honestly.....Arum is the one who picks Manny's next opponents and Manny just gives the OK on the offers Bob presents. Roach has no say and it should be obvious by now.

Comment

no pac was #1 but only after floyd "retired". floyd comes back beats #2 and #3, during the same time Manny beats #5 and then #100.
                  tell me... how do you get the top position if you ain't beaten the top guy?

again, in a more complicated question...

in a race... what will be your position if you beat out the third and second placer?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
                    Honestly.....Arum is the one who picks Manny's next opponents and Manny just gives the OK on the offers Bob presents. Roach has no say and it should be obvious by now.
                    We agree but it was roach on camera turning down Mosley.

Comment

tell me... how do you get the top position if you ain't beaten the top guy?

again, in a more complicated question...

in a race... what will be your position if you beat out the third and second placer?
                      If your point is manny is #1 because he hasn't lost since being in the top spot fair point. BUT, the guy who was there before manny has returned to boxing. Since manny didn't beat him, aren't you saying floyd should be #1?

Comment

Working...
                      X