Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman: Donaire has the most THREATENING Fight he can have on paper!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
    True. If Donaire stops Rigo I'm afraid he won't get the credit that he deserves though, people will all of a sudden call Rigo an amateur with no resume who only fought bums in the pros prior to Donaire.
    Please dude. Donaire gets more then enough credit. Donaire gets credit as the guy cleaning up the sport by forcing fighters into testing while others are called cowards. Donaire takes this fight and is getting credit for taking this fight even thought Rigo was the one pressing for it while Donaire was the one making all the excuses why this fight shouldn't happen. You see Donaire always gets more then enough credit for things other fighters get hate for and discredit for. Rigo should be the one getting the credit for being the one determined to force this fight to happen. Yet Donaire is the one getting credit for it more then Rigo.
    Last edited by littlemac; 04-09-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
      True. If Donaire stops Rigo I'm afraid he won't get the credit that he deserves though, people will all of a sudden call Rigo an amateur with no resume who only fought bums in the pros prior to Donaire.
      you will only hear that to haters and there's a big paycheck waiting to both, good luck to both of them, and hopefully they'll give us what we want, a war! btw I got donaire by mid-round KO or a close but UD

Comment

Props for Rigo's determination into finally being able to get Donaire in the ring. Thank you Rigo for making this coming Saturday a great day for boxing!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Please dude. Donaire gets more then enough credit. Donaire gets credit as the guy cleaning up the sport by forcing fighters into testing while others are called cowards. Donaire takes this fight and is getting credit for taking this fight even thought Rigo was the one pressing for it while Donaire was the one making all the excuses why this fight shouldn't happen. You see Donaire always gets more then enough credit for things other fighters get hate for and discredit for. Rigo should be the one getting the credit for being the one determined to force this fight to happen. Yet Donaire is the one getting credit for it more then Rigo.
          lol i think we both know which rabid group of idiots donaire naturally inherited. have you been on youtube lately? i'm still big on donaire but, no lie, a part of me wants to see him lose this saturday.

Comment

This is about as high risk-low reward as it gets for a top fighter

Comment

I know Kellerman has the biggest hardon right now for this fight. He's been drooling all over for this match up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

While I think Rigo might be a rarer talent, Donaire has been prize fighting much longer and has thus fought good opponents and has gotten great sparring in those camps. Rigo has to show that his talent makes up for the prize fighting experience.

Donaire should be favored, but Rigo stands more than just a chance. Let's see how he handles real power.

Comment

I disagree. on paper Rigondo hasn't done more professionally than mares. I would also argue that mares would be a more difficult style too.

Comment

donaires excuses are over i'd be suprised if he catches rigo cleanly on saturday.
                    rigos to accurate and defensive. donaire will end up being too agressive and tasting unnecessary shots

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      While I think Rigo might be a rarer talent, Donaire has been prize fighting much longer and has thus fought good opponents and has gotten great sparring in those camps. Rigo has to show that his talent makes up for the prize fighting experience.

Donaire should be favored, but Rigo stands more than just a chance. Let's see how he handles real power.
                      I agree this is close to a pick-em fight but I give the edge to Nonito. Donaire just has that left hook that can't be ignored and he can end this fight at any moment if it connects.

Comment

Working...
                      X