No announcement yet.

Spartacus is the GOAT TV Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartacus is the GOAT TV Show

No question whatsoever. Absolutely ****s all over Game of Thrones, The Wire etc.

Is this the one with the Amputee Shemale?

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
      No question whatsoever. Absolutely ****s all over Game of Thrones, The Wire etc.

Comment

was this on Showtime?

Comment

Absolutely. It's intense too. It's as if you can feel the danger every time there is a confrontation.

Comment

It's ok. Much like Game of Thrones, the ******* make it worth it.

Comment

This is what I don't get about all the people that loved Game Of Thrones when there was depth to it (so season 1-2 a bit of 3) that could barely follow one character's storyline and otherwise had no idea of who or what they were watching and how it all tied together....for the kind of superficially yet well made badass epic show, Spartacus has more of the elements that make it appropiate for that kind of audience...

Worst of all the GOT showrunners dumbed that show down to absolute dross to appease these simple mother****ers who were following it anyway because it's the in thing......****s.

Comment

Nearly fell asleep when i tried watching GoT.

I've watched Spartacus 6 times over

Comment

Too gay for me.

First season was interesting...the poor guy who originally played Spartacus but died was very good.

As I said in another thread I'm a Roman history freak, so I gave this show a shot, but it's just a showpiece for gay sex and over the top, comic book type violence. And the idea that gladiators spoke in Shakespearean sentences doesn't work for me.

A thumbs down for me, but I respect your opinions. Go ahead and enjoy the show. And the male on male sex scenes with occasional female on female sex scenes.

On second thought, it's kind of a UFC event from ancient times...men sprawling and sweating on men rolling around in the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Too gay for me.

First season was interesting...the poor guy who originally played Spartacus but died was very good.

As I said in another thread I'm a Roman history freak, so I gave this show a shot, but it's just a showpiece for gay sex and over the top, comic book type violence. And the idea that gladiators spoke in Shakespearean sentences doesn't work for me.

A thumbs down for me, but I respect your opinions. Go ahead and enjoy the show. And the male on male sex scenes with occasional female on female sex scenes.

On second thought, it's kind of a UFC event from ancient times...men sprawling and sweating on men rolling around in the dust.
                    Me and you can sort this out upon the sands of the arena?

Comment

Working...
                    X