Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on Cottos next opponent? If not who you say it should be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    On paper floyds career looks stellar until you start examining the details:

DLH-Oscar was on drugs and not the beast he used to be
    MOSLEY-Old and inactive
    BALDOMIR-Who the hell is this no name?
    HATTON-Midget that moved up in weight to fight floyd
    ORTIZ-Joke of an opponent
    GUERRERO-Another joke
    CANELO-Weight drained like Pac did to DLH
    MAIDANA-Floyd lost that fight 7-5 imo, he had no control of the pace of that fight and didn't do enough...

The only recent opponent that I give floyd credit is cotto. Also, are you scared for floyd to step up and take a challenge like golovkin? Should be a walk in the park for TBE, who by the way has avoided Pacquiao like the plague. Explain that fanboy
    FLOYD would beat GGG 10-2 in rds and you ladies would be saying he ran, when he actually BOXED. Pac turned down Floyd, Pac refused to Do PED testing, His former promoter actually stated he kept Pac away from Floyd cause he believed Floyd would "beat the daylights out of him" direct quote is ("You got Mayweather, an African American that don't give a damn that's a faster fighter than Pacquiao is. I think he would have beat the daylights out of Pacquiao, but I knew what I was doing by avoiding those types of fights for Pacquiao".- Murad Mohammed (Pacquiao's promoter B4 ARum) TRY AGAIN HATER

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      lol, because Martinez was injured more than active over the past 2 years. Cotto has improved more than ever and looks like a machine.....it's time to give GGG his shot.
      Martinez came back and fought a 154lb in Cotto, NOT GGG. So, Cotto in his first defence can also fight a 154lber, which he will probably do. Same situation, yet different standards.

Why did Martinez not fight GGG? For the same reason that Cotto wont fight him: he brings no money to the table. I love GGG and I wish all Ring Champions will fight the number 2 guy but unfortunately boxing doesnt work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
        FLOYD would beat GGG 10-2 in rds and you ladies would be saying he ran, when he actually BOXED. Pac turned down Floyd, Pac refused to Do PED testing, His former promoter actually stated he kept Pac away from Floyd cause he believed Floyd would "beat the daylights out of him" direct quote is ("You got Mayweather, an African American that don't give a damn that's a faster fighter than Pacquiao is. I think he would have beat the daylights out of Pacquiao, but I knew what I was doing by avoiding those types of fights for Pacquiao".- Murad Mohammed (Pacquiao's promoter B4 ARum) TRY AGAIN HATER
        Thing is, it doesnt matter who floyd would/wouldnt beat if the man himself is unwilling to do so. When it would ever be humanly possible that floyd would get in the ring with a GGG, then bring this up. Otherwise, this is all just Broner-talk.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
          Last time I checked, floyd concocted the whole PED test scheme to not get in the ring with Pac.
          Fantasy fighting for your fairy queen doesn't make him great. Floyd fights ggg, winner fights cotto...or floyd fights pac. No excuses, flaggit floyd needs to start taking challenges or his last 10 years will be a joke

Comment

Golovkin the Good Boy

Comment

I hope he fights GGG to shut this hype up.

Comment

I've been hearing a lot of rumors about a Cotto-Bradley fight, which I don't want to see

Comment

i know who he won't fight:

the best middleweight in the world

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    I've been hearing a lot of rumors about a Cotto-Bradley fight, which I don't want to see

another f#cking welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
                      I hope he fights GGG to shut this hype up.

be careful what you wish for. golovkin will not only be a favorite to beat cotto, he'll probably be a favorite to knock him out.

that may very well be the last fight of cotto's career. he can make more money without getting freaking beat up like that. i can't see them being dumb enough to take it.

Comment

Working...
                      X