Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Jr., TMT Behind The Scenes in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's just doing him.this is what he does.then he's going to whoop somebody may 4th. then on to the next jealousy hate tour to whoop somebody september 14th. all boxing roads lead to floyd money mayweather. there's no blue print to defeat the #1 p4p king and undefeated fighter of the last decade and continuing.

Comment

Looks like the stress from his time in jail gave him a grey prison pu$$y

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Him having grey hair shouldn't surprise anyone. If you see someone in their mid to late 30s without a single strand of grey hair they are dyeing it.

Anyway it is nice seeing him with members of his stable.
        you mean his chicken pin

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Why the hell does everyone point at one another?
          It's to look more cool. Or street, or something.
          He looks like a pimp in that suit.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            He looks like a pimp in that suit.
            Pimp? You obviously have no taste. That jacket probably cost more than your whole wardrobe (which is probably a collection of t-shirts and Vans). #hatersgonhate

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
              Pimp? You obviously have no taste. That jacket probably cost more than your whole wardrobe (which is probably a collection of t-shirts and Vans). #hatersgonhate
              it does not matter how much it cost... He still look like a pimp in that suit! lol

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                he's just doing him.this is what he does.then he's going to whoop somebody may 4th. then on to the next jealousy hate tour to whoop somebody september 14th. all boxing roads lead to floyd money mayweather. there's no blue print to defeat the #1 p4p king and undefeated fighter of the last decade and continuing.
                Father time needs no blueprint my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  lol he looks so into rubbing him down.

Comment

All these clowns commenting on gray hair they aren't sure of & about the jacket Floyd has on. None of them really understood what the whole evening was about, which tells me each of them hate Floyd the person & couldn't give a valid reason why they are hating. The man put on a boxing event same way crooked ass Bob Arum does for Slop Tank, only difference is the boxers under Floyd's banner got a decent payday whereas with Bob they would have already owed more than they would have got paid. These clowns claim to be boxing fans but seems to me they are more interested in hating on Floyd. The man could save the world & haters would still be crying about something. It's apparent to me that if Floyd was a white man everyone of these haters would be a fan, but because he's not they will continue to hate until the day they die...I wish they outlaw hating and make it punishable by lethal injection. ......

Comment

I saw some interviews of Floyd just a few months ago with a full goat-t and it didn't look grey at all. Unless the dude has been dying it, there is no way it went grey that fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X