Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme idiocy of Americans.. I love it.. gives me a good laugh.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme idiocy of Americans.. I love it.. gives me a good laugh.

1. Your country entered into a war with Iraq claiming it had WMD... Iraq had no WMD... ergo... the war is UNJUSTIFIED... and ultimately...

WRONG.

Troops died for a lie, they bled for nothing while elitist Americans favored by the executive get to haul tons of oil and reap profits in the billions...

2. The results of the war is a complete CATASTROPHE for the idiot Americans. Your generals admits that victory thru arms is no longer possible and it's basically an admission of military defeat.

Of course it really helped that your president at the time was a COWARD WHO AVOIDED SERVICE DUTY in Nam. Later on he talks like a bully yapping war like he's some hero...

The war cost you 700 billion dollars. Now I imagined if 700 billion dollars were put elsewhere America would be better off.

3. The world for America in the aftermath of the Iraq war defeat is a far more dangerous place than it ever was for your country.

Terrorist cells who gets their drive thru self-mutilation are more than happy to take on thousands of casualties because they know 10 more are willing to replace them.

The Taliban whom you all IDIOTICALLY thought defeated only dug themselves deeper and is now resurfacing stronger than ever.

Meanwhile many years after Osama is still a free man.

Now I can call that PERFECT COMPETENCE FOR THE AMERICAN MILITARY. Let's all clap our hands...

4. Your country because of its utter stupidity is not virtually isolated.

Europe spits on the face of your country and is simply laughing off the amateur actions of your so-called leaders.

You ever wonder why Europe doesn't help out in the "WAR ON TERROR" and yet they are generally secure... It's coz they're not as stupid and PARANOID AS YOU AMERICANS ARE.

You have fewer allies now than before. Neutral nations tend to regard your country as a country of lies and deceit.

Of course your enemies more than ever wants to see you burn.

5. And then came Lehman...

6. The ultimate idiocy... And this to me gives me a lot of laughs my stomach hurts afterwards...

Is that in the face of all the disaster your country went to...

You all still dumb to want a leadership which will continue what Coward Bush-wacko did.

Im really getting a lot of laugh at your expense people...

Talk about UTTER STUPIDITY.

Damn man that was harsh! The American people were lied to just like the rest of the world it's not everyone in America's fault that we had an idiot President who would lie and not listen to his advisors or allies that didn't want this war in the first place. I will admit that I never voted for Bush but when they said that Iraq had WMD I was for the war but I changed my views rather quickly when I saw how the idiot was handling things and that in fact there were no WMD's.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
      Damn man that was harsh! The American people were lied to just like the rest of the world it's not everyone in America's fault that we had an idiot President who would lie and not listen to his advisors or allies that didn't want this war in the first place. I will admit that I never voted for Bush but when they said that Iraq had WMD I was for the war but I changed my views rather quickly when I saw how the idiot was handling things and that in fact there were no WMD's.
      Everything that I pointed out in numbers are nothing but facts.

It really makes me laugh that because of the stupidity of you people over there...

And to think you voted for Bush who's a guy who avoided service duty and later on cries war...

Your country really was ****ed hard... and ****ed hard by elitists...

And there's even more to come for you people out there.

There's always room for more suffering for idiots.

Comment

Alot of the stuff that you're saying I agree with but there are also alot of Americans that didn't vote for Bush and I'm one of many. One thing I do believe in is that we shouldn't try and play big brother to the world....we can't force our views on people and I think we have did that way to much. I don't agree with the idea of manifest destiny IMO we should not try to run the world just our part of the world and let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

the hell you tryin to have a discussion with this kid for? he's been trollin the exact same **** for months.

Comment

Alot of the stuff that you're saying I agree with but there are also alot of Americans that didn't vote for Bush and I'm one of many. One thing I do believe in is that we shouldn't try and play big brother to the world....we can't force our views on people and I think we have did that way to much. I don't agree with the idea of manifest destiny IMO we should not try to run the world just our part of the world and let the chips fall where they may.
            Ever wonder why Europe is generally safe from so-called "TERRORISTS"??

Now you're learning...

hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
              the hell you tryin to have a discussion with this kid for? he's been trollin the exact same **** for months.
              Im not trollin idiot.

Im having a laugh at your own expense...

How does it feel to butt-**** yourself with disasters created by your own stupidity...

The stupidity of Americans...

It must feel good eh?? COz you're not squinting.

Comment

Originally posted by JoartCC View Post
                Im not trollin idiot.

Im having a laugh at your own expense...

How does it feel to butt-**** yourself with disasters created by your own stupidity...

The stupidity of Americans...

It must feel good eh?? COz you're not squinting.
                you're trolling for attention. and you're horrible at it cause most people don't even reply to you, despite the fact that you've copy and pasted the exact same sentences in nearly every political thread on here. that's about 10 attempts per day.

and don't try the whole "they don't reply because they know i'm right" route. they don't reply cause you're an idiot and most people like carrying at least semi-intelligent discussions. not that most discussions or points of views in here are that well thought out but you're terrible. even if you were pro-American you would get the same response. but the fact that you're not doesn't do too well in showing any level of achievement nor intellect that gets passed around on whatever dirt you reside in and call a country.

Comment

Originally posted by JoartCC View Post
                  Ever wonder why Europe is generally safe from so-called "TERRORISTS"??

Now you're learning...

hahaha!
                  We've had more terrorist attacks in Europe since 9-11 than the US have.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                    Really I haven't paid any attention to his posts but as I continue to read his replies I see that he's trying to bait me and there is nothing I can say for him to give the American people the benifit of the doubt. All I can say is we're not all idiots.

Comment

Working...
                    X