Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enzo Calzaghe "Joe Calzaghe retiring may be a smoke screen for just getting a holiday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo Calzaghe "Joe Calzaghe retiring may be a smoke screen for just getting a holiday

He says "why not?" to a Hopkins rematch

sounds like Calzaghe may not retire for good...

Sweet Hopkins will avenge his so called loss

Comment

If Calzaghe loses I will leave this forum forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
        yep. no more judging on air punches. hopkins destroys calzaghe even more this time. is it possible calzaghe misses even more punches this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
          Get over it, it was close, Joe got the nod...read the record books and move on FFS!!

Comment

Calzaghe still beats Hopkins any day of the week.

Comment

Calzaghe UD. Bernard won't get a knockdown 2nd time around so the fact that he won won't even be up for debate. I think people get a bit over excited over how he dealt with the snail paced punchbag also known as Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                Get over it, it was close, Joe got the nod...read the record books and move on FFS!!
                Lewis Holyfield 1 was a draw

read the record books and move on

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
                  Calzaghe UD. Bernard won't get a knockdown 2nd time around so the fact that he won won't even be up for debate. I think people get a bit over excited over how he dealt with the snail paced punchbag also known as Kelly Pavlik.
                  even after the first robbery you pick calzaghe lol. you really have a lot of faith the judges will screw up again.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    even after the first robbery you pick calzaghe lol. you really have a lot of faith the judges will screw up again.
                    It won't even be up for debate the 2nd time around. Joe figured Nard out around round 4 and won pretty much the last 8 rounds in most peoples eyes. The fight was close but Joe did win and it won't be as close the second time around. I'll bet with you if/when the fight gets made

Comment

Working...
                    X