No announcement yet.

Why does boxingscene hate RICKY HATTON?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
    what bandwagon? the i hate mayweather bandwagon? ive hated fraudulent jr. even before i joined boxingscene. it just boggles my mind how a boxer like him got all of his acclaim when the best name on his resume is corrales, castillo, & old oscar. If he wasnt american & fought the same type of opponents & was undefeated he would have never been p4p 1# or would have coach webb as fans.

Fraud jr. would be Joe Calzaghe.

The fact that he is american & has TALKED HIS WAY INTO PERCIEVED GREATNESS is what accords him his status.

the post was why is ricky hatton hated, you & your other fanboy brought up pac. sarcasm or not, you brought up pac. Its the same thing your fanbase complains about with pac fans when the thread is not about fraudulent jr. but he comes up.

Sarcasm or not.

That was the point of my post.
    Why do u choose to be a hater?? Just respect the man for what he is..40-0 that is!!

Comment

Because he is an overhyped bum that's only in it for the money now and a against pacman he was the only one saying he would be P4P#1 if he beat Manny what a disgrace.

Aswell as lying to his fans about how he will be victorious, so he can fly them over and make some more shedloads of cash. Get's KTFO in 2 rounds ... next day in his swimming pool giving more excuses.

Hatton just bores me I do not wish to see him fight again unless he get's KO'd again for chasing a big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
        Why do u choose to be a hater?? Just respect the man for what he is..40-0 that is!!
        junior chavez is 41-0.

zolt erdai is 31-0.

joe calzaghe is 46-0.

if you think my posts are wrong then refute it. dont go the easy route with the hater label.

Anybody who steps in the ring & risks their lives get automatic respect.

What i dont respect is boxers who talk down other boxers past, present, & future & claim to be the G.O.A.T when his best wins are diego corrales, jose luis castillo, old oscar, ricky hatton, & carlos baldomir.

Add the personal & financial contradictions with the way he tries to shove his "greatness & wealth" into people's faces, i have the right to call him out on that if i choose to do so.

Comment

No hate for Hatton. Dude gets an A for effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcyani View Post
            Because he is an overhyped bum that's only in it for the money now and a against pacman he was the only one saying he would be P4P#1 if he beat Manny what a disgrace.

Aswell as lying to his fans about how he will be victorious, so he can fly them over and make some more shedloads of cash. Get's KTFO in 2 rounds ... next day in his swimming pool giving more excuses.

Hatton just bores me I do not wish to see him fight again unless he get's KO'd again for chasing a big payday.

Yeah that was a joke, he was basically trying to suggest Pacquiao got lucky

Comment

junior chavez is 41-0.

zolt erdai is 31-0.

joe calzaghe is 46-0.

if you think my posts are wrong then refute it. dont go the easy route with the hater label.

Anybody who steps in the ring & risks their lives get automatic respect.

What i dont respect is boxers who talk down other boxers past, present, & future & claim to be the G.O.A.T when his best wins are diego corrales, jose luis castillo, old oscar, ricky hatton, & carlos baldomir.

Add the personal & financial contradictions with the way he tries to shove his "greatness & wealth" into people's faces, i have the right to call him out on that if i choose to do so.
              I got lots of love for joe, didnt the first one get caught using roids the other day?...And u and I know that floyd fought better people than the people u just mentioned.

Comment

I got lots of love for joe, didnt the first one get caught using roids the other day?...And u and I know that floyd fought better people than the people u just mentioned.
                does he?

Hopkins, roy jones jr., chris eubank > anybody on Fraudulent jr.'s resume.

I think both are similar. Only reason why Fraudulent jr. is held at a higher regard is that he's american & excessively conceited. If he wasnt american & WAS HUMBLE & QUIET, he would be ranked in with the joe calzaghes.

He has a lot of very good boxers in his resume, no true great. The closest one is a old oscar at 154.

Let me ask you a question,

all the fighters Fraudulent jr. beat, are they worth the greatness the he & his fanbase claim?

be honest.

its not even close.

Comment

does he?

Hopkins, roy jones jr., chris eubank > anybody on Fraudulent jr.'s resume.

I think both are similar. Only reason why Fraudulent jr. is held at a higher regard is that he's american & excessively conceited. If he wasnt american & WAS HUMBLE & QUIET, he would be ranked in with the joe calzaghes.

He has a lot of very good boxers in his resume, no true great. The closest one is a old oscar at 154.

Let me ask you a question,

all the fighters Fraudulent jr. beat, are they worth the greatness the he & his fanbase claim?

be honest.

its not even close.
                  Gatti was a great fighter,so was corrales...he took hatton's 0 away which not even kostya tszyu was able to do.

He fought a healthier Oscar..he did a lot for the sport..and the thing is he makes it look so easy..look at his face..defense is what makes a great fighter..i know people wanna see blood but boxing is a art..u got fighters with diff styles.

Joe calzaghe was a great boxer u cant deny that..i use to be against him after he beat b-hop it was a close fight..but a fighter whos been training by his father who never put a glove on i think he deserves respect.

Joe beat a sakio bika whos a good boxer,joe beat jeff lazy who was unbeaten previously.

Boxing is a hard sport u gotta respect fighters..esspecialy those who retire with a 0 and have fought some tough opposition.

Comment

Gatti was a great fighter,so was corrales...he took hatton's 0 away which not even kostya tszyu was able to do.

He fought a healthier Oscar..he did a lot for the sport..and the thing is he makes it look so easy..look at his face..defense is what makes a great fighter..i know people wanna see blood but boxing is a art..u got fighters with diff styles.

Joe calzaghe was a great boxer u cant deny that..i use to be against him after he beat b-hop it was a close fight..but a fighter whos been training by his father who never put a glove on i think he deserves respect.

Joe beat a sakio bika whos a good boxer,joe beat jeff lazy who was unbeaten previously.

Boxing is a hard sport u gotta respect fighters..esspecialy those who retire with a 0 and have fought some tough opposition.

ok im done talking to you as a serious poster.

Who was it that said that Gatti is nothing more than a club fighter?

Oh yea, fraudulent mayweather jr.

good night now.

btw, gatti IS NOT A GREAT FIGHTER. he's a good fighter, corrales & castillo ARE NOT GREAT FIGHTERS, they are VERY GOOD.

Comment

one more thing,

UNDEFEATED RECORDS = SUSPICIOUSNESS.

Comment

Working...
                      X