Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Team Responds To Floyd Mayweather's Latest Tirade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klev1 View Post
    Floyd beats women. Oscar wears women's clothing. Floyd beat Oscar. That is all.
    Floyd's beat 8 women if you include Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Mayweather beats women (http://deadspin.com/the-trouble-with...her-1605217498) and De La Hoya rapes them (http://www.nytimes.com/1998/11/26/sp...d-of-rape.html).

Nerds, assemble you artillery in defense of these men!
      How this is the most objective post in this thread truly escape me. Excellent job though.

Comment

Floyd trying to tarnish the Golden Boys image and promotion banner to influence fighters to come to Mayweather Promotions, but all fighters on the Mayweather promotions banner are bums.

Sad but true, if you want to be a big star in the sport you have to be promoted by GBP or Top Rank aint no one relevant coming out of the Mayweather stable of kiss asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Floyd's beat 8 women if you include Oscar
          and i am sure you are very proud of that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            dressing like a woman isn't a crime, beating one is
            raping them is though. Keep ignoring that though.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              damn he had rape charges???
              Even paid one off. Youll never hear about it around here though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Mayweather beats women (http://deadspin.com/the-trouble-with...her-1605217498) and De La Hoya rapes them (http://www.nytimes.com/1998/11/26/sp...d-of-rape.html).

Nerds, assemble you artillery in defense of these men!

dude, hows is dlh hating on floyd when he himself tried to bury the beef its floyd the one whos stirring **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Another ghetto rat thug that defends a woman beating, racist, illiterate closet ****.

Do they have good WiFi at the McDonald's you're at? Taking a break from protesting your $15 minimum wage increase?

You people talk **** about fighters, completely oblivious to scumbags like Mayweather just because he's black.
                  You mad bro. Lmao dont cry because your hero is a child molesting cross dressing CRACKHEAD. wifi at mcdonalds? Kind of lame bro. You defending a child molestor I'm not surprised because your people lead the nation in that SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                    Damn fraud jr beating up seven women on seven different weight classes TBE ! TBE! TBE!

lmfao, this made my day...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      This is why I try to keep talk strictly to what an athlete does when he's performing. Both of these dudes no matter how great they were in the sport have done some messed up shhh outside of the ring.
                      I agree. If you had to do a background check on most fighters, you'd find out that they aren't as great as their promoters and the networks they fight on make them out to be, which is why I generally disregard my own reservations about a fighter's personal life when enjoying them doing their job in the ring. If other people are unable to, I understand completely. What I find perplexing though is that people will love/idolize/whatever certain fighters who have shady pasts, but then dislike another fighter because of the same type of past.

Comment

Working...
                      X