No announcement yet.

Middleweight Ivan Golub wins his second pro fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middleweight Ivan Golub wins his second pro fight

Last night in New York, middleweight prospect Ivan Golub (2-0, 1 KO) scored his second win in the professional ring with a first round TKO. Golub's fight with Kirk Huff lasted only 71 seconds.

In his pro debut, Golub won a UD over Javon Wright.

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...j-sekunde-boja

Here's his first pro fight:

Comment

Here's Wednesday's fight:

Comment

Thanks for posting, I'm interesting in watching this guy develop. I've got mixed feelings on the three Ukranian MW prospects, I want them to make it as high quality, but I'm not sold as to whether any or all three of them will.

Glad to see him getting in some pro fights before the end of the year, but neither of these two guys he fought looked like they wanted to be there. Hope they step up the level some more, with amateur and WSB experience, Ivan's not exactly that green.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Thanks for posting, I'm interesting in watching this guy develop. I've got mixed feelings on the three Ukranian MW prospects, I want them to make it as high quality, but I'm not sold as to whether any or all three of them will.

Glad to see him getting in some pro fights before the end of the year, but neither of these two guys he fought looked like they wanted to be there. Hope they step up the level some more, with amateur and WSB experience, Ivan's not exactly that green.
          It takes a few fight to make the adjustment to pro boxing. Hopefully they'll keep him active.

Comment

Golub Will be campaigning at 154.00 Next fight will be 158

Comment

Wow. If he can make it and perform well there that's great. It's an Al Haymon division with some pure boxers there - Lara, Andrade, Charlo, Trout, J.Williams, Spence, & Harrison.

Comment

Working...
              X