Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
    Glad we agree buddy.
    Yes sir! Me too.

But when any of us disagree with one another on here, let's remember that if all of us agreed on everything, there'd be nothing much to talk about! I like to discuss or debate, but all you guys here are, to me, my friends. I think the guys with the best knowledge of boxing & fighters hang out here in History & in Fantasy Fights. I won't ever be disrespectful of anyone here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry A View Post
      Yes sir! Me too.

But when any of us disagree with one another on here, let's remember that if all of us agreed on everything, there'd be nothing much to talk about! I like to discuss or debate, but all you guys here are, to me, my friends. I think the guys with the best knowledge of boxing & fighters hang out here in History & in Fantasy Fights. I won't ever be disrespectful of anyone here.
      Lol, thats true. I've seen some guys with real good knowledge and they don't dismiss fighters they don't especially like, like Obama does.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
        Excellent fighter and the Zale KO is sick but its clear that the distinction of greatest European fighter belongs to Bob Fitzsimmons.

Definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Definitely.
          Not even close! All Fitzsimmons did was beat Corbett, he was destroyed already in the first defense by Jeffries. I rate both Cerdan and Benvenuti above him.

Comment

Not even close! All Fitzsimmons did was beat Corbett, he was destroyed already in the first defense by Jeffries. I rate both Cerdan and Benvenuti above him.
            Your actually taking it too far now...He has one of the most insane resumes of all-time, also one of the hardest hitting punchers of all-time.

Amongst other things, heres afew things he did:

Smashing Philly Jack a the age of 41.

Smashing HW contenders while weighing in as MW or a very smal LHW.

Smashing Dempsey (nonpareil) for the MW title, Corbett for the HW title, and outpointing Gardner for LHW title.
            Last edited by RubenSonny; 05-18-2011, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Your actually taking it too far now...He has one of the most insane resumes of all-time, also one of the hardest hitting punchers of all-time.

Amongst other things, heres afew things he did:

Smashing Philly Jack a the age of 41.

Smashing HW contenders while weighing in as MW or a very smal LHW.

Smashing Dempsey (nonpareil) for the MW title, Corbett for the HW title, and outpointing Gardner for LHW title.
              Fine, but he didn't achieve as much as a mw as hw! Thats the bottom line, we're not rating these guys p4p, but after their achievements at 160!

Comment

Fine, but he didn't achieve as much as a mw as hw! Thats the bottom line, we're not rating these guys p4p, but after their achievements at 160!
                Speak for yourself. I rate by ability with resume being only one of many factors.

Poet

Comment

Thats bull**** because you mention his fight against Johnson, you just tried to **** on a legend and just realised how truly stupid it was. Rating Cerdan and Benvenuti above him for all-time Euro is idiotic.

Comment

Thats bull**** because you mention his fight against Johnson, you just tried to **** on a legend and just realised how truly stupid it was. Rating Cerdan and Benvenuti above him for all-time Euro is idiotic.
                    Johnson who?! I mentioned his fight with JEFFRIES, dingleberry. He was never a natural hw to be fair to him, more a light hw.

Comment

Johnson who?! I mentioned his fight with JEFFRIES, dingleberry. He was never a natural hw to be fair to him, more a light hw.
                      Oh yeah mistake still my point stands and you won't have an answer for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X