Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko's computer hacked, embarassing pics...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty sure what ts is saying is vitali is married, so he has been cheating on his wife I think

Comment

Fuck it

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        wheres the embarrassing pics?
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/109478975@N06/10994512604/

I am quoting the article with the word "embarassing" . The guy has a wife, I personally doubt that she would enjoy watching thos pics.

As far as I am concerned, I love the boxer but I find the politician quite ridiculous. let's face it, he is a brilliant boxer but a populist when it comes to politics.

Comment

Seems like all politicians he is a cheat

That girl is young enough to be his daughter

I feel sorry for his wife, who was urging him to retire

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Seems like all politicians he is a cheat

That girl is young enough to be his daughter

I feel sorry for his wife
            I never judge situations like this. I would never cheat on my GF, but then again, I'm not a 6'7" boxing god. If I don't go out of my way to look for trouble, I'm fine.

Someone like Vitali, Tiger, etc. has trouble surrounding them 24/7. They probably can't go out without women throwing themselves at them. That kind of temptation would be hard to pass. Different life.

Comment

"Vitali Klitschko was the first to respond to them promptly on his Facebook page and wrote he was not a ****sexual"

This hacking job is very childish and doesn't mean anything in regards to his quality as a politician. Now if they had looked into his finances and found some irregularities (tax evasion) then this would be relevant.

Comment

My first thought was how are those embarassing, his life looks pretty damn good.

But if he's a married politician standing for morality, cheating on his wife is far from a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/109478975@N06/10994512604/

I am quoting the article with the word "embarassing" . The guy has a wife, I personally doubt that she would enjoy watching thos pics.

As far as I am concerned, I love the boxer but I find the politician quite ridiculous. let's face it, he is a brilliant boxer but a populist when it comes to politics.
                  Who is it he is kissing there? His wife?

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    I never judge situations like this. I would never cheat on my GF, but then again, I'm not a 6'7" boxing god. If I don't go out of my way to look for trouble, I'm fine.

Someone like Vitali, Tiger, etc. has trouble surrounding them 24/7. They probably can't go out without women throwing themselves at them. That kind of temptation would be hard to pass. Different life.
                    No excuse in my book

Especially since his wife has stuck by him and sat and watched nervously when he fights

If a man can cheat on his wife then he can cheat the public.

I am guessing his political rivals leaked this photos, either way this isnt a good look.

He might end up heading for a divorce, also I am not sure if he has kids, this is shameful

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                      My first thought was how are those embarassing, his life looks pretty damn good.

But if he's a married politician standing for morality, cheating on his wife is far from a good look.
                      Couldn't agree more...

Comment

Working...
                      X