Comments Thread For: Broner: Malignaggi is Easy Money; Video of Crazy Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Malignaggi will provide no test...
    Vazquez, Burns, Abril and Gamboa would provide bigger challenges... Gamboa will test how well Broner can deal with an opponent who can fight in spurts.
    The only spurts in Gamboa/Broner would be the blood shooting out of every hole in Gamboa's face. He is no test, he's fuhcking recess. Broner would murder Gamboa in 7. Paulie at least brings an experienced resume and a range advantage and would last the distance.

Comment

ducks everybody at 135 and 140 how can any one defend this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        ducks everybody at 135 and 140 how can any one defend this crap.
        can't duck anybody that you are better than. so stop being jealous and enjoy the ass whooppings that broner is ditching out.

Comment

Not bad. I like that they actually showed him miss one.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            can't duck anybody that you are better than. so stop being jealous and enjoy the ass whooppings that broner is ditching out.
            Anyone than you are better than? Are you serious right now man? This move is bs and I understand that it's business but definitely is not about legacy. Mags is no damn live dog in there. I bet he would never fight Guerrero at 147lbs because he would get his a$$ whooped. No one is jealous of this dude but just pointing out the obvious. If he is not ducking 140lbs and he is such a draw then why not fight them all? He will still make money. Tell me a fight with Lucas won't make everyone want to tune in and see what Broner is really all about....let's see what happens when Lucas pops him with a power punch right in the mouth while he does that little annoying grunt while throwing a punch. Yeah, it's not gonna happen. Broner talks like he's a Michael Jordan but plays the game like a bench warmer. Give me a break....

Comment

Adrien the problem. Ima tell you what the problem really is. That they call him mr CAN, because anybody can get it. The lame-cans, weak-cans, taxidriver-cans, overthehill-cans, nopunchingpower-cans, smallerguy-cans, paperchamp-cans. Anybody wants to add to my list??

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                Anyone than you are better than? Are you serious right now man? This move is bs and I understand that it's business but definitely is not about legacy. Mags is no damn live dog in there. I bet he would never fight Guerrero at 147lbs because he would get his a$$ whooped. No one is jealous of this dude but just pointing out the obvious. If he is not ducking 140lbs and he is such a draw then why not fight them all? He will still make money. Tell me a fight with Lucas won't make everyone want to tune in and see what Broner is really all about....let's see what happens when Lucas pops him with a power punch right in the mouth while he does that little annoying grunt while throwing a punch. Yeah, it's not gonna happen. Broner talks like he's a Michael Jordan but plays the game like a bench warmer. Give me a break....
                THANK YOU!! fans that make excuses for their fighter not fighiting the best out there are as annoying as the boxer himself..They speak so highly of them and defend them the way a whooped girlfriend defends her dude. lol I wonder sometimes about these people. Dont they wana see their idol beat someone actually good, do they not even believe in their own fighter? Or are they so obsessed with them that they are willing to see their boring fights as long as they keep zero loss on their records?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Comments Thread For: Broner: Malignaggi is Easy Money...
                  Precisely the reason why Haymon picked the aging Malignaggi for him. It's an easy fight. This is what they call greatness.

Comment

Adrian Broner is a fuccing clown.... Lol

Comment

Like I said before, I don't care much about this fight, but all this means to me, is that Broner is jumping up to 140/147 now... which is the real news. THis is just an appetizer to him fighting bigger and better fighters so Ill live with it.

There were a few fights at 135 that looked ok... but 140lbs is where it's at for him, and at 147, it's not full of names but the guys are much bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X