No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early ESPN Friday Night Fight Results From Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Yea... Ive never been sold on Barthelemy. I don't like his style at all either.

Was El Maja televised? If he was that can only be good. The guy is very exciting to watch and spars with Rigo yet fights nothing like him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    yeah he had a pretty decent ko actually one punch and the guy was out

Comment

this is why boxing is becoming a joke...

i predicted before the fight usmanee would win. the cuban had never even been in a 10 rd fight before nor had he fought anyone. usmanee has=d more experience & had been 10 rounds multiple times & i was sure he would win but the judges screwed him & me on my boxing archives pick. most picked the cuban so thwey will get more points & i got robbed too.

Comment

They need to give these judges lie detector tests and throw them in jail if they fail and if they pass the test, remove their licenses for incompetency. Enough of this corruption! This has to do with gambling....no other way to explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Yea... Ive never been sold on Barthelemy. I don't like his style at all either.

Was El Maja televised? If he was that can only be good. The guy is very exciting to watch and spars with Rigo yet fights nothing like him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Yo estube alli y todos vimos ganar a barthelemy..116-112 cuando la vi grabada en la television me parecio 115-113..pero el comentador no estaba ni mirando la pelea y solo estaba hablando pinga...pero la mayoria de los golpes de Usmanee se quedaban en los guantes de Rances..en ESPN en español lo tenian 115-113 por ushanee..

Comment

**** decision. The Afghan-Canadian clearly won.

Comment

That's how you ring a boxing new year!
              With more of the same bull**** that's been plaguing the sport for years.

Comment

Actually had it 7-4-1 myself in rounds (1,2 10,& 11 for Barthelmy with the 4th even), but could not see a Barthelmy win under any circumstances.

The 2 judges that came in with the 116-112 score for Barthelmy should be disqualified, & the decision declared a no-contest with a rematch ordered...
                - & as the IBF is probably the most honest of the alphabet soup organisations, there is a pretty good chance of it happening if Usmanee's people launch an immediate protest.

Comment

shame shame shame!

Comment

What robbery?? I THOUGHT cubans are the best athletes in every sport especially boxing?? haha..with birthemely's amateur EXPERIENCE..1 million amateur fights, 500 gold medals..HAHAHA!! he doesn't need a robbery..HAHA!! he won the fight..

Comment

disgraceful decision & a ref that wasn't fast enuf @ times 2 keep up w/the action...he let the butt go , that cause a cut on Usamanee's nose go w/out warning...let;s see if the new FL box director Hefren does anything...chances no...terrible judging...

Comment

Working...
                      X