No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather on Floyd's Return, Pacquiao-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I love how everyone is saying so and so, and so and so, are easy fights for Floyd now. Just so that if the fight happens, they can discredit it.
    Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
    You already know lol... Last week when Floyd wasn't talking everybody was saying how Floyd is scared of Robert, and Canelo, and the Klitschos lol now that he is about to fight one of those cats... The excuses are pouring in lol! I am about to look at the threads from a few weeks ago, and post quotes on my timeline so people can see their hypocrisy!
    In a 6 year study by boxing scientist, Kev, it was discovered that NSB creatures like to see fights once they seem impossible to be made. Impossible is classified as 1. obvious promotional rifts are preventing the fight from happening. 2. Subject-A, signs to fight another fight, and set to fight yet another different fighter after that fight. But subject-B is blamed for everything.

The study showed that once the fight is clear and can be made, the same NSB creatures start bashing the fight and claiming it is too early/late to be made, and mentions of other different fighters are brought as subjects that are being avoided.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=575413

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      In a 6 year study by boxing scientist, Kev, it was discovered that NSB creatures like to see fights once they seem impossible to be made. Impossible is classified as 1. obvious promotional rifts are preventing the fight from happening. 2. Subject-A, signs to fight another fight, and set to fight yet another different fighter after that fight. But subject-B is blamed for everything.

The study showed that once the fight is clear and can be made, the same NSB creatures start bashing the fight and claiming it is too early/late to be made, and mentions of other different fighters are brought as subjects that are being avoided.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=575413
      ^^^Hahahahahahahahahaha ...

Very astute observations, Professor Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        If Mayweather still has what he had against Cotto then he kills both of these guys. He wouldn't even see their faces in the ring, Arum's old grill will probably replace theirs in Floyd's mind. And he would pound it mercilessly. Very very doubtful these fights ever come off.
        Yeah Floyd would pound their faces with his mighty dust busters. Those lethal weapons that
        have KO'd a whole two opponents in nearly 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          Well, that's where you're wrong. Floyd Mayweather is not a Golden Boy fighter. Even Bob Arum, his great hater, admitted this to the press recently. Floyd pays Golden Boy a small fee to co-promote and they receive practically none of the profits from his big fights. Only that small fee. Keep in mind, Floyd also is responsible for paying out the purses of his opponents.
          Yup and Al Haymon and Ellerbie manage him for nothing and HBO only wants to breaks even on his fights so he can have 100% of the PPV money. Roger trains him for two dollars and the IRS grants him exempt status because he's just so wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            Yeah Floyd would pound their faces with his mighty dust busters. Those lethal weapons that
            Floyd has had 6 stoppages in the last 10 years, 16 fights.

This means nothing though, we all know Floyd is not a KO artist.

Comment

Yup and Al Haymon and Ellerbie manage him for nothing and HBO only wants to breaks even on his fights so he can have 100% of the PPV money. Roger trains him for two dollars and the IRS grants him exempt status because he's just so wonderful.

100% correct.

Comment

lmao @fake ass fans who think a fighter is only good if his KO ratio is high. what an embarassing life this poster leads

these clowns are destroying the sport's fanbase, and are the laughing stock of the boxing fraternity. this dude knows shit about boxing, how boxing works, how to train for boxing, how to sell fights etc etc. he is nothing more than a pac dickrider, and i cant even say that, cause I'm not so sure he knew who manny was pre-2008 or so, so i dono...

either way, he is one of the biggest, most ignorant, knowledge lacking, clown tards on here, fo sho!

this is a "man" obssessed with 1 fighter, and 1 fighter only, and that fighter is floyd mayweather jr. i bet floyd banged his sister or something...
                (note: I say the word "man" EXTREMELY loosely when referring to this moron)

Comment

Why do you run to Floyd threads just to hate??damn bruh Manny got a fight tonight to post about him,fuck is wrong with you?

Comment

You PAC dick-blowers know nothing about the sport.....did Guerrero ko Berto? He'll could you lord and savior ko a weight drained past prime Margo? You don't need a ko to beat the **** outta your opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      lmao @fake ass fans who think a fighter is only good if his KO ratio is high. what an embarassing life this poster leads

these clowns are destroying the sport's fanbase, and are the laughing stock of the boxing fraternity. this dude knows shit about boxing, how boxing works, how to train for boxing, how to sell fights etc etc. he is nothing more than a pac dickrider, and i cant even say that, cause I'm not so sure he knew who manny was pre-2008 or so, so i dono...

either way, he is one of the biggest, most ignorant, knowledge lacking, clown tards on here, fo sho!

this is a "man" obssessed with 1 fighter, and 1 fighter only, and that fighter is floyd mayweather jr. i bet floyd banged his sister or something...
                      (note: I say the word "man" EXTREMELY loosely when referring to this moron)
                      Wow LMFAO I knew that post would touch some nerves but I didn't think any groupies would get that offended. Everyone knows Floyd is THE laughing stock of boxing. Also I can assure you that you have the perception of a piece of plywood and about half as intelligent. But please, By all means go back to "owning" everybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X