Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz vs josesito

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Even more shocking was the fact that the blow landed around the neck area & not the actual jaw.

i think it's easy to dismiss a shot that doesnt land bang on the chin, but there's a good amount of space on the jaw where it attaches to the skull

it really hit himi right on the jaw.

chomp down on your teeth and you'll feel the muscles near your molars tighten. it looked to me like that's where he was it

if it actually hit him on the throat / neck it wouldn't to that sort of damage.

Comment

It's obviously the Ortiz=lopez fight

Comment

Ortiz Vs Lopez

Comment

Both are equal man. There's absolutely no way I would have thought that Lopez or Garcia were going to beat their opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i think it's easy to dismiss a shot that doesnt land bang on the chin, but there's a good amount of space on the jaw where it attaches to the skull

it really hit himi right on the jaw.

chomp down on your teeth and you'll feel the muscles near your molars tighten. it looked to me like that's where he was it

if it actually hit him on the throat / neck it wouldn't to that sort of damage.
              You're exactly right. IMO that's almost a bad of a spot than talking one on the button. Both will put you to sleep.

Comment

well i was goin for Garcia anyway so i'll say the Ortiz/lopez. I realllllly wanted to see Ortiz vs Canelo

Comment

Absolutely the Lopez fight was the bigger upset. Garcia is an undefeated champion, top 5 in the division. I seen a lot of people picking Garcia to win that fight. Khan-Garcia was 2 of the top 140 lb'ers going at it. Really, a pickem fight.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                    well i was goin for Garcia anyway so i'll say the Ortiz/lopez. I realllllly wanted to see Ortiz vs Canelo
                    In stark contrast I didn't want either fight. But if I had to choose, I'd say ginger-Ortiz is a far more competitive fight than Khan-Mayweather.

Comment

Lopez had no business beating Ortiz Garcia was/is very underrated I knew he had a decent chance

Comment

Working...
                      X