Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma is a disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Mccloskey was the opposite and hes being called a quitter for it so what can ya do

Comment

I'm just tired of coming to NSB and seeing the same old negative threads.

"Boxer X sucks"

"Boxer X is overated"

"Boxer X is a disgrace"

"Boxer X is a bum"

"Boxer X is a ducker"

"Boxer X cherry picks"

"Boxer X cheats on his wife"

The crap is tiring. You would think the average boxing fan that logs into NSB is a young female.

Comment

Some of these threads are so stupid.

JuanMa isn't a disgrace, he's a solid fighter who lost for the first time in his career.

What people don't understand is that when you get KO'd, you are the last person in the world that understands or realizes how seriously hurt you are.

In the gym I have seen it a million times, after a dude get's KO'd his first words were, "what happened" or "I wasn't that hurt".....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          So he was upset, its not that big of a deal and I don't see why you care TS
          Maybe because I'm rican and I feel ashamed that Juanma behave that way and that Al Berstein got hit with water bottles and to see all this countrymen trolls blaming the ref on the forum. Don't you think I wanted Juanma to win? Sure, I was rooting for him and begging him to jab and to raise his left hand to block Salido's overhand right.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post

"Boxer X sucks"

"Boxer X is overated"

"Boxer X is a disgrace"

"Boxer X is a bum"

"Boxer X is a ducker"

"Boxer X cherry picks"

The crap is tiring. You would think the average boxing fan that logs into NSB is a young female.
            Listen man theres no point in complaining it will always be like this on NSB.Half the ****ers that call these guys bums have never been hit before

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
              Because Pacquiao and Salido are in the same level Come on man stop that Cotto has done the same Juanma did Torres, Judah, Quintana, Clottey??? Cotto just didn't want to exchange with Pac cause he was losing that way after the 4th round.
              I never said that. U saying Juanma is dumb for fighting back when he was hurt and I said if that's the case, Cotto must be smart for running from Pacquiao. They was in simialr situations that's why brought up Cotto. And why u brought Quintana??? He wasn't hurt in that fight. He was stunned vs Judah. Wasn't really hurt vs Clottey but showed tremendous heart fighting with the cut. I give u Torres, he got up from the deck and actually came back and ko'd, much props for that. I'm a fan of Cotto more then Juanma but don't diss Lopez like that man. In defeat, I would rather go down like Juanma swinging instead of running like the way Cotto did.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post

"Boxer X sucks"

"Boxer X is overated"

"Boxer X is a disgrace"

"Boxer X is a bum"

"Boxer X is a ducker"

"Boxer X cherry picks"

Opinions are like belly buttons everybody has one. I'm criticizing Juanma's behavior that almost cause a riot in Bayamón, not juanma personally. I care about him as much as he cares about me personally.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                  Listen man theres no point in complaining it will always be like this on NSB.Half the ****ers that call these guys bums have never been hit before
                  agree!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    I never said that. U saying Juanma is dumb for fighting back when he was hurt and I said if that's the case, Cotto must be smart for running from Pacquiao. They was in simialr situations that's why brought up Cotto. And why u brought Quintana??? He wasn't hurt in that fight. He was stunned vs Judah. Wasn't really hurt vs Clottey but showed tremendous heart fighting with the cut. I give u Torres, he got up from the deck and actually came back and ko'd, much props for that. I'm a fan of Cotto more then Juanma but don't diss Lopez like that man. In defeat, I would rather go down like Juanma swinging instead of running like the way Cotto did.
                    I agree I would rather go out like Juanma too. Cotto did try against Pac he got up in the 3rd round and kept trading shots and in the 4th round he was hurt even worst then he tried to box he was just trying to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
                      Maybe because I'm rican and I feel ashamed that Juanma behave that way and that Al Berstein got hit with water bottles and to see all this countrymen trolls blaming the ref on the forum. Don't you think I wanted Juanma to win? Sure, I was rooting for him and begging him to jab and to raise his left hand to block Salido's overhand right.
                      Al Bernstein agreed with Juanmas reaction to the stoppage. And noone other then maybe Prboxingcotto has said anything like "if it wasn't for the ref, juanma would have came back and knockedout Salido". It was just a bad stoppage. The ref should have waited. Juanma was in bad shae buit he wasn't out on his feet, leaning on the ropes like a ragdoll the way JLCastillo was vs Corrales.

Comment

Working...
                      X