Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch and Ward going at it on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch got his ass kicked by Ward and has the nerve to say that the fight between he can Kessler is between the two best supermiddleweights in the world.

LOL at that ****. Froch can talk all he wants, but he wants no part of a Ward rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Ward beat Froch's ass in the ring but Froch bodied Ward in this back and forth.
      lol definitely. Froch has the gift of the silver tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Froch fans can be so embarrassing. He got CLOWNED by a one armed Ward, yet you pretend that some lame twitter bickering makes good for it?? He got his ass handed to him, he should STFU and just avert his eyes when Ward looks his way.
        I'm pretty sure Ward started it. What's Froch going to do, back down? Everyone knows he can't beat Ward to save his life, but there is something called pride, and Froch still has his pride.

Comment

Andre Ward holds the world record of clinching in one fight, as far as I know. 88 clinches initiated. At least he used his head to beat Kessler, not engaging in anything remotely.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Froch got his ass kicked by Ward and has the nerve to say that the fight between he can Kessler is between the two best supermiddleweights in the world.

LOL at that ****. Froch can talk all he wants, but he wants no part of a Ward rematch.
            I think Froch has proven over and over and over and over again that he's willing to fight the best whenever, wherever. Makes your last part of the post a bit too far...

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              I think Froch has proven over and over and over and over again that he's willing to fight the best whenever, wherever. Makes your last part of the post a bit too far...
              Ward has called him and Kessler out on it multiple times now, they only mention his name half-assedly to make themselves sound like they want to fight. They don't. Neither of them are interested it facing him again. Ward ever offered to go to Europe to fight Kessler after winning the Super Six, Kessler didn't want it.

Carl is one of my favorite fighters and total warrior, but he is a peg below Andre Ward, and he's been a completely sore loser since the fight. Ward gave Froch and Kessler respect, but all Froch has done is ***** and moan.

Fans of Froch and Kessler come with all kinds of **** to try to discredit Ward; he's a mauler, he holds, he's not a draw, he's got a boing style, he has no fans, excuses excuses excuses.

Andre Ward absolutely sonned Froch. Shut him down. No slander on internet forums or talking **** from Twitter is going to change that.
              Last edited by paulf; 04-25-2013, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                Rachael Cordingley is a dime piece, no doubt about that. But I think Andre Ward's wife is very pretty with a great smile.

The man has a lovely family. Nothing "ugg" about any of them.

His wife looks like predator and his kid has some sort of growth on its face, gtfo son.

Comment

If Froch was from US and Ward from England, you US-fans would all agree, that Ward should go abroad to fight..

Ward is unknown,
                  Ward is boring,
                  Froch the more popular fighter,
                  Froch brings the more money.

which are the arguments for years and years, why fights should be in the states............

Comment

Froch only needed one more round against Ward and that fight would be an official draw. Ward nearly folded in the championship rounds too, it was nearly lights out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      LOL.

Carl Froch ‏@Carl_Froch 3h
                      @andreward @skysportsboxing You make me laugh Ward! What's happened to your career!? So boring kid, you could put a glass eye to sleep.
                      Hahahahaha.

Carl is quite simply the man, his patter is unmatched.

Dunno why Ward started talking **** in the first place, but he got verbally b*tch-slapped.

Comment

Working...
                      X