No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute Disputes That He Has Any Issues With His Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute Disputes That He Has Any Issues With His Chin

Canadian super middleweight Lucian Bute (30-1, 24KOs) received five stitches above his left eye, a product of the beating that he took from Carl Froch on Saturday night in Nottingham. Froch (29-2, 21KOs) stopped Bute in five rounds to capture the IBF championship at 168-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol...looks like someone reads NSB.

Comment

Froch hits hard, Bute didn't even go down. I don't think Bute has a problem with his chin - rather, he has a problem reacting to getting hit. He has a problem with pressure. The chin argument is dumb in this case.

Comment

At the elite level:

Glass chin.

That is all.

Comment

its funny how when a fighter loses all the stupid fans and media write that person off. thats like saying margarito has no chin since he was KO'd by mosley. thats means froch has no chin since he went down against light hitting taylor, keep in mind bute never hit the canvas yet all you **** suckers say he has a glass chin. pacman has been hurt, does he have a glass chin? mayweather has been badly hurt, does he have a glass chin? marcos maidana has been down tons of times, does he have a glass chin?? everyone says the judges and corruption and certain fights not being made is what makes them want to not watching boxing anymore. for me its the stupid ass fans, the fans in general are so ****ing ******ed its ridiculous. once ward fights 10 elite fighters back to back and then loses a decision then everyone will say "see i always knew he was a hype job" or something stupid. i jsut wish fans would shut their mouth. i know people are able to say there opinions. But 90% of these fans are just so ****ing ******ed they should stick their own fist in their ass and keep their iggnorants mouths shut. even if these fighters are what you claim they are, they are still headling big fights and making fat checks. which is more then any ****** fan around here can say. for all of you who think bute has a glass chin or margarito is a cheater, can any of you ******s beat them in the ring? no, so shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
            Froch hits hard, Bute didn't even go down. I don't think Bute has a problem with his chin - rather, he has a problem reacting to getting hit. He has a problem with pressure. The chin argument is dumb in this case.
            This.

Comment

That's it, he froze every time he got hit, allowing Froch to tee off.

Comment

He took a lot of big shots in that fight. He kind of reminded me of JuanMa in that in his performance. Its not that they have glass chins but they don't recover after they get hurt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    At the elite level:

Glass chin.

That is all.
                    getting stunned but still fighting back and not getting knocked down is not what I would call a "glass chin"

Comment

Working...
                    X