Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios' win tonight is Why Floyd wouldn't take Manny's "Winner Take All" Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd ain't Richard April, A fighter with no notable promoter and no fan base, Floyd is the biggest money generator and the odds on favorite to beat anyone in the world by decision. Floydis not concerned with dropping a BS decision. Floyd is only concerned with making Manny subjugate to his every demand only then will Floyd take Manny to school...

Comment

Robberies happen because one fighter can make more money than the other. I can pretty much guarantee neither Floyd or Pacquiao would get robbed if they fought.
      Last edited by bojangles1987; 04-15-2012, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Get real now. It was a lowball offer, but still more than Pacquiao has ever made in a single fight.
        for a fight that easily does over 150 mil and very possibly over 200mil floyd's offer was 80/20 at best and could be 90/10 split if it does over 200mil.

Very clear floyd wants the whole cake before it even starts. Might as well make it winner take all.

Comment

wait, aren't the predictions from u coksuckers floyd by ko?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            How dumb do you think Mayweather is? After seeing Marquez robbed how many times, and now tonight...you think Arum would actually miss the chance to secure a decision for Pacquiao in order to screw over Floyd, Arum's biggest enemy?
            What exactly would keep floyd from doubling arum's bribe to secure a win for himself??? Floyd after all is his own promoter, the cash cow of boxing, and has just as much if not more capital than arum to invest??? it sure as hell wouldnt be because floyd has any more integrity than arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
              wait, aren't the predictions from u coksuckers floyd by ko?
              Not me. I don't see Manny getting knocked out. But I do see Manny losing by decision. In another words, Manny is going to win anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                What exactly would keep floyd from doubling arum's bribe to secure a win for himself??? Floyd after all is his own promoter, the cash cow of boxing, and has just as much if not more capital than arum to invest??? it sure as hell wouldnt be because floyd has any more integrity than arum.
                Yeah, too much corruption to do a winner take all.

Comment

Working...
                X