Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do so many of you choose Kovalev over Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do so many of you choose Kovalev over Stevenson?

Can you break it down why you think Kovalev beats Stevenson? Because I really think the thing that sets them apart is speed, and that's what Stevenson has a lot of. He's going to do what he always does - look for that massive left.

Kovalev is too black, too slick for Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      lmao. I see this as 50 50. Stevensen looks to be harder stylisticly than kovalev But Kovalev just murks guys

Comment

Cause he's more skilled IMO. I think people are overrrating what Stevenson is because he outboxed Cloud. CLoud isn't ****.

Comment

Both have a good shot, Stevenson just looks more vulnerable when pressed and has shown a weaker chin in the Pros and his footspeed in the ring isn't as fast as how quick he ran to Uncle Al.

Comment

Because Kovalev isn't ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Come on, you are better than that. You didn't get to that ultra super cool interwebz e-rep power mode being this corny.

Comment

Cuz this is boxing. We wanna see guys fight. 1 guy wants the fight, the other seems to not want the fight. It's very simple bro. Why do u think so many ppl side with Pacquiao when it came to him and Floyd fighting?? Manny is like let's do it and Floyd comes up with stuff that makes him look like he's not trying to do it. Ofcourse ppl are gonna make it out to be about race but IMO it's not about race at all. For me atleast it isn't. Mexican fans are saying the same thing about how everyone is on Gamboa and Lara's side. And again, they want to fight Garcia and Canelo and what are Garcia and Canelo doing?? Saying stuff like nobody wants to see this, it's not that serious of a fight. I want this amount of money, blah blah blah. I'm on the side of the fighters that want to get it rocking in the ring. Not the fighters that turn into business men and are acting either scared, too good for the other or being too greedy.
                Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 04-01-2014, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Kova killed a guy

that's why

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    Kova killed a guy

that's why
                    Stevenson ain't trying to end up like Apollo!

Comment

Working...
                    X