Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia's speech....Spine chilling.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    This is the best one I've seen thus far. The gift that keeps on giving!

What a guy!

wow...i feel very sorry for the reporter...an choleric person on cocaine is nothing to mess around with...

Comment

• I'm seriously shocked how this c*cksucker can get away with racist statement after racist statement solely designed to bring attention to himself and ridicule millions of other people, yet somehow boxing fans, promoters, and the media have given him a pass for it time and time again, even justifying it with : "He's just selling the fight."

Bull****. If he wants to sell the fight he can stick to talking about Matthysse's losses, his track suits, his tattoos, or whatever else he wants that's solely about Matthysse. His vitriolic comments about entire groups of people are nothing more than racism and nationalism in it's most putrid form.

Furthermore, he's blowing up on legitimate reporters who are just doing their job by asking him legitimate questions about the fight.

I'm ashamed of the boxing media and Golden Boy Promotions right now.

I will rejoice in the brutal beating Garcia is on the receiving end of tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        I'm seriously shocked how this c*cksucker can get away with racist statement after racist statement solely designed to bring attention to himself and ridicule millions of other people, yet somehow boxing fans, promoters, and the media have given him a pass for it time and time again, even justifying it with : "He's just selling the fight."

Bull****. If he wants to sell the fight he can stick to talking about Matthysse's losses, his track suits, his tattoos, or whatever else he wants that's solely about Matthysse. His vitriolic comments about entire groups of people are nothing more than racism and nationalism in it's most putrid form.

Furthermore, he's blowing up on legitimate reporters who are just doing their job by asking him legitimate questions about the fight.

I'm ashamed of the boxing media and Golden Boy Promotions right now.

I will rejoice in the brutal beating Garcia is on the receiving end of tomorrow night.

i eagerly await Danny's execution tomorrow...that's all i can think of

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          This is the best one I've seen thus far. The gift that keeps on giving!

What a guy!

The guy actually said "You want to hear it in Argentino??? TALA BALA BA!"

The way keeps refering to the Argentine fans as "Argentino" is cracking me up.

He's started to say "Valentino" now too. In this video he said "**** the Valentino's!"

If Danny lands the GARSH right on the money and Matthysse goes down, expect this video multiplied by thousands.

Won't happen but if he lands the punches of all punches or something.

Comment

• Oh BoooY!!!! Angel does not believe his son might lose for a second.

Danny has no other option but to live up to his dad's expectations and end it with an exclamation mark.

I honestly don't think he'll show up at the post-fight press conference if Danny gets stopped or KO'd.

That man is fuming. You can see the smoke emitting from his ears when he hears Matthysse's name.

Comment

Working...
            X