No announcement yet.

One thing that I can't stand is when fighters hold and hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing that I can't stand is when fighters hold and hit

and push your head down. Gradovich is fighting a good fight, and then he holds and hits. Dibs is doing the same thing. When either guy meets a true puncher, that style goes out of the window, and I promise they will get brutally ko'd.

It bothers me to no end when Wlad does it too. It bothered me when Hopkins did it. I just can't stand that ****. Chavez didn't do it, Tyson didn't do it. Hagler didn't do it, and they always came forward.

Both guys are a ko waiting to happen if they keep doing that ****!

abril does that too, and i belive hatton was a master at that.........

Comment

Hatton crash landed when he wasn't allowed to do it again Floyd or Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Hatton crash landed when he wasn't allowed to do it again Floyd or Pacquiao.

yes the paqiou ko was beautiful,

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          yes the paqiou ko was beautiful,
          Wlad crash landed too. Wlad's comp has been so awful that he doesn't need to hold and hit anymore because guys can't even reach him. That's how awful his comp is nowadays.

Comment

Congrats to Gradovich. He isn't the Mexican Russian. He is a Russian who may be the first of possibly many problems that may one day end 50's run in boxing, lmao!

Comment

The fight was close early in a lot of the rounds, but I thought Gradovich won almost every round. Terrible scores. Gradovich clearly won.

Comment

dib was doing most of the holding

Comment

I felt sorry for the ref because there was pretty much nothing he could do to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                    dib was doing most of the holding
                    They both were holding excessively.

Comment

Working...
                    X