Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell and Mayweather Sr. No Long Working Together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 1st mistake was the "promoter" 50 approaching the trainer, on the fighters behalf..you cant just force a connection because you want an acclaimed trainer..it has to fit..there was probably just no chemistry between the two of them, and Sr. probably didnt like the atmosphere much. SMS needs to go back to the drawing board and choose a different plan of action with their stable of fighters!

Comment

Wauw that's an impressive record Dirrell's opponent has. 14 wins and all via stoppage. Checking his record on boxrec reveals however, that every single win has come against opponents with ZERO wins!

Comment

Dirrell suffering another set back. It pisses me off that you have over hyped fighters with not much skill like Berto, Khan or Alexander who get so many fights every year while one of the most skilled fighters in the sport is struggling like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Wauw that's an impressive record Dirrell's opponent has. 14 wins and all via stoppage. Checking his record on boxrec reveals however, that every single win has come against opponents with ZERO wins!

How about his loses?

Comment

Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
            Who is Andre Dirrell?
            If you're having problems with your memory you may need to visit the hospital. I hear good things about Dr Shaw High...

Comment

Craziest part about this story is how the Fake Mayweather sr twitter acct tweeted this like yesterday lol. How didnhe get the scoop if its s fake acct?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                If you're having problems with your memory you may need to visit the hospital. I hear good things about Dr Shaw High...
                Yeah Dr. Shawn High is pretty good. He can cure brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                  Craziest part about this story is how the Fake Mayweather sr twitter acct tweeted this like yesterday lol. How didnhe get the scoop if its s fake acct?
                  I think it's because I had mentioned on Twitter and he follows my account..

Comment

Three fights in the last three years. Dirrell must be broke.

Comment

who cares?

direll wont even make good fights

Comment

Working...
                      X