No announcement yet.

Hughes officially retires..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes officially retires..

Matt Hughes is now VP of Athlete Development and Government Relations for the UFC.

One of the greatest Welter weights of all time. Thanks for the fights Matt...

Comment

Yeah just read about this a little while ago. Thanks for the great fights indeed. One of the greatest, most dominant and exciting welterweights in the short history of this sport.

Sounds like Hughes will go in and negotiate to try and prevent another Jon Jones UFC 151 situation. Maybe if they didn't schedule so many shows so often, they wouldn't have to worry about that either.

Hughes is definitely one of my all-time favorites.

Comment

UFC on fox 6 bets

I got a billy on Rampage over Glover

I'll give 2 to 1 my billy against your 500milly Pettis

I want 2 to 1 odds Dodson over Johnson my 100 Milly to your 200milly.

Sick card tonight. Koch vs Lamas is probably #1 contender, Guida vs Hioki is sick too I hope Hioki can pull it off and Rampage comes in top form!

First people to respond for a bet gets it auto confirmed. I'm open to other bets just not as much points depending on which bets get taken.

Comment

My favourite MMA fighter ever. That second fight with Trigg is in my top 3 MMA moments ever also.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            My favourite MMA fighter ever. That second fight with Trigg is in my top 3 MMA moments ever also.
            Yeah, fantastic fight, comes back from that low blow and carries Trigg across the cage. One of the most holy **** moments in MMA....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Yeah, fantastic fight, comes back from that low blow and carries Trigg across the cage. One of the most holy **** moments in MMA....
              Is that the one where he escaped the choke by Trigg to win himself by rear choke or was that their first fight? I love that Hughes did slams and belly to belly suplexes in real competition.

Comment

He kinda looks like that red head mexican boxer

Comment

Working...
                X