Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Pac was great against oscar, hatton, cotto and even clottey

I even believe against Margarito he was at his best

the rest has been a good/very good version of himself, don't get me wrong, he will still beat every welter apart from maybe floyd which imo is 50-50 for me, but the point is that he has not been at his peak best

I really think he needs to just regain his sharpness, that is what I think has been missing
    i thought he was physically great vs marquez too

problem was pacquiao had become more of a boxer in the past couple of years, he was trying to box marquez, like he did all his previous opponents before hand

i only noticed real slippage from manny vs bradley, but it honestly could've been just because he didn't take that fight seriously, he came in lookin a tad fat afterall

Comment

Pac fought Marquez in the 3rd fight the same way he always fought him; reckless and wild.

Pac didn't become a betterboxer like people made out, he was simply fighting opponents who were perfect for his style to look awesome. Margarito and Clottey in particular.

Then he fought a skillful fighter in Marquez and it was the same Pacquiao as always.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        I heard a rumor awhile back that Pac.
        Man you gossip girls need to get off your periods.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          lol ok oprah...
          Whatever turns you on lady.

Comment

dont give a shiet one way or the other as to whom wins. just hope and pray that one of them gets knocks the fuick out to put this silly ass and unnecessary snore of a fight to rest forever once and for all... really yawn...

Comment

I want Pacquiao to look as good as possible while Marquez is kicking his ass.

Comment

pac may not dominated jmm in their trilogy but its enough...what i hope to see from jmm is for him to change his gameplan and engaged pacman in a toe-to-toe war rather than waiting for pacman to make a mistake...much that i expect pacman to shatter jmm with right-left combos i expect marquez to execute another fight plan because if not pacquiao will win again...

Comment

Working...
                X